sexto

it's been 7 days how marco and i texted. from that day i didn't texted him anymore. he too. i think it's better to not have better things than this we have. today I stayed at home I didn't feel well to go to work. i think i have flu because i have feeling that i have two heads not only one and my lungs hurts me. and of course when i need some help and my friend she is never here. paulina isn't at home like always. I asking myself sometimes did she have home anymore? but however.

*****

i went to kitchen to make myself tee. i put water to boil. just when i put it I heard a bell of door. who can be in 10 hour in the morning. i really don't know. i came to the door and opened them. first i saw it was a black t-shirt and black jeans. I looked up and there stood mateo kovacic. WAIT WHAT?!

" hello elma! I'm looking for paulina. is she home?"

" umm hi, no she isn't at home. why you need her? "

" mmm just tell her that I needed her. okay? bye elma."

"bye mateo."

i slammed the door. i was so angry on her because she didn't nothing told me. I thought we telling everything to each other. but paulina is paulina she always doesn't tell something. she always make it secret and after 2 months she tell me, but from today she will not doing it anymore. i'm so angry on her right now that i can kill someone,but seriously. i go back to the kitchen and make my tee done i lay in the bed and I turned my favorite serie Gossip girl.

*****

I heard in my dream how someone talk very quiet. i was confused who can talk that quietly and good at same time. I opened my eyes and i saw paulina how talk with someone she was really sad & angry? what happend? I had questionnaires above my head.

"no i don't want it. you know how happend it. no i will not come. bye!"

she cancelled call and she turned to me.

" oh you're awake."

"yes i am and we need to talk"

"mm okay? "

"today mateo kovacic come and he looking for you. i have question now. what you have with him and with who you talked now?"

"nothing we met in one bar he was nice and he helped me to come home. "

"really only that? "

"yes."

" okay and with who you talked now?"

" with my sister you know that we're not good? well she now expect from me to came to her wedding but i don't will. "

"ah she only wants your money."

"i know that's why i don't will come and what happens in past."

"good choice."

*****

"paulinaa!!"

"yess??"

"i'm going to starbucks, do you want something?"

"yes please, can you buy me one cherry mocha creme frappuccino and double chocolate chunk brownie? thank you"

"okayy."

****

I parked my car. I came in. first i saw is marco fu*king asensio and one blonde girl with them. they laughing at something. how could he? he out with me and then only 7 days later he is with another? what i did expect from one popular footballer. he turned his head to me and yes he saw me and he didn't was happy about that. his smile started pale. what you didn't expected me here ? oh we will play my game. i grab my phone and i write him one message.

what you didn't expected me here? -elma

and I thought we can be something.

i know its bored, but i hope you will enjoy! thank you for all votes and reads. love u💞