Chapter 2: Everett Vrox

Friday came quick, all week I tried my best to stay out of Everett's way, far out of his way.

Waaaaaay far.

I grabbed the can of soda and took my tray to the table plopping down watching Nate walk over to Everett.

It happened in a single blink, Nate went to punch Everett from behind him and then Nate was slammed into a table with his fist in Everett's and a hand wrapped around Nates neck pinning him to the table.

Nate stared with wide eyes and fear, well that just adds more proof to the rumor, nice going Everett Vrox. Should've just taken the damn hit, it's not like you can't handle it.

He let Nate go and I watched as Nate walked back to his table straightening out his hair and looking pissed off.

Nate's an idiot for even trying to fight him, he's half of Everett's size.

Guys in general are idiots, "This-Girls, is why I'm saving myself. I refuse to have any of these idiots be my first." I said staring at Jen who laughed.

I looked up at Everett and accidentally caught eyes with him. His stare was filled with confusion and a small smirk rose on his lips before he looked back down at his book.

What the hell was that about?!

Emphasis on the hell!

More emphasis on the 'What' and go ahead and replace the 'hell' with a 'fuck' because what the fuck?!

Jen stared back and then looked to me confused, "You alright there? You look like you just saw a ghost." She said looking to me in disgust.

I shook my head from the moment and stared up at her, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just-I'm fine." I said smiling at her and taking a bite of my Chinese food while avoiding looking to Everett.

A book hit the table and I jumped before looking up at Lucas and Remus. Who invited these idiots here?

I sighed in annoyance and scooted away watching Remus sit down beside me and toss an arm over my shoulder, "Well, well, well...look who it is...Saint Iman." He said low and grinning.

Creep.

Shrugging his arm off me I glared at him, "Would you get out of here before I lose my appetite entirely?" I asked coldly giving him a small shove away from me.

Lucas leaned in and winked at Jen, "We're doing a party tonight, wild crazy one, Halloween party so make sure you're all dressed. Sexy nun costumes are absolutely accepted." He said grinning over at me.

I hate these two imbeciles.

"Get a life Tweedle prick and tweedle twat." Jen said shoving Lucas off the table.

He stumbled back and laughed smiling over at her, "Your fight only turns me on Jenna." He said low and taunting.

Fuckwads.

Roma leaned over and shoved Remus off the seat beside me, "Get out of here creeps." She said tossing a piece of broccoli at him.

I laughed and watched Remus stand and mutter 'Weirdo' under his breath.

"Well, if you ladies want to come, you're very welcome. Nate will be there." Lucas said staring at me and cocking an eyebrow.

What? "She doesn't care." Jen said annoyed.

Right, I don't.

I don't, right?

Roma leaned forward, "If we come it's going to be for free food and drinks, not you creeps or that dud-brained Nate." She said making me smile over at her.

The two laughed and then left heading to Everett's table.

Great, if he goes I'm definitely not going.

Everetts POV:

Turning the music up as loud as I possibly could, I read the words hoping to distract myself enough to block their thoughts.

Some people think it's awesome to have the power to read minds, maybe if it's a hot chick or playing cards but not when it's constant and has no off switch. I'm constantly dealing with migraines from these damn loud minded shit fucks.

Ive driven hours and hours to free my mind from the thoughts, but I can hear them, no matter how far I go, I can hear them.

A book slammed on my table and I stared up at the two, a ginger with spiked hair and a blonde with his hair short, both idiots.

I cocked an eyebrow at them and watched the blonde lean over with a grin on his stupid face before he pulled the headphones off.

The fuck?

I stood and watched him stand back and laugh holding two hands up, "Sorry-yup I get it, you uh-personal space right?" He asked stepping back.

As the music left my ears the sound of everyone's thoughts slowly began heightening in sound.

'Freaks angry', 'He looks like he's about to kill Lucas.' 'Don't think bad thoughts, he can read our mind!' 'All this testosterone makes me want to go check Mr. Menes room and see if he wants to fool around a bit.'

Giving a look to the girl who thought of fucking the teacher, she caught eyes with me and I knew I fucked up.

She stared with slight shock and dropped her gaze to her food tray.

Seriously?

I sighed and stared ahead at the two idiots, "What?" I asked aggravated.

The ginger stepped forward, "We want to invite you to our party that's tonight. Here's our address and the time. It's a costume party so maybe bring a mask." He said shrugging and holding out an index card.

They bothered me for a stupid fucking party?

A fucking party?!

I gave him a long stare and furrowed my eyebrows taking the card and tossing it to the table, "Get out of here." I said low before sitting back down.

Staring at the brunette girl with the big brown eyes, I watched her laugh with her two friends. Innocent and pure huh?

Maybe just maybe she is what I can use to rid this stupid fucking curse. After all, she's a bitch, it wouldn't cause me any guilt.

I eyed the index card and memorized the address before the bell rang and I took my backpack. Leaving the card on the table, I headed to class before the mindless beauty did and sat down.

Her thoughts used to just mix with the others but since I heard her say that innocence part, they're just a bit louder now.

'If I wear a sexy costume, will they all think I'm just trying to be a hoe? I just want Nate to notice me.'

Pathetic.

'Sexy firefighter, the sexy nun costume' as she thought each costume, she pictured it onto herself and as much as I'd hate to admit it, it's kind of hot.

'Or Princess Leia in the slave costume, or there's a bar tender?'

Slave costume huh?

She walked in nodding and talking to her friend but obviously not giving a shit about what her friend was saying.

She's aware of herself but apparently not the others around her.

Her eyes ran over me before she sat down, 'Creep.' She thought quietly.

She'll be easy to convince.

I'll break this curse and finally get a good nights sleep.