Chapter One

Today was my first day of school. School as in new school. I've only moved school 7 times because of my siblings. There not really my proper siblings though. Grace was Turned by my father on his eighteenth birthday. Riley was turned by my mother on her eighteenth birthday. Since I am Born I don't age like normal vampires, I was not Turned into a vampire I was born but I think you know how that stuff works, but yes my 'siblings' are doing their thirty first graduating year.

This will be my first.

The year I will complete The First Bite.

Riley and Grace have already completed it but they chose to let the Turnees go, to live nomadic vampire lives.

Since I don't really have the need to sleep, I drove to school. This was a normality for me. Always driving to school two hours before the first day to enjoy the quiet before the school year starts.

It's not that I need to go to school, I've already gathered the knowledge of a human ninety year old. I mean my parents have been alive for over one hundred and twenty years. They have taught me all I need to know but you really can't just take me out of school, that would raise suspicion.

The sky was bleak today barely many clouds yet not a clear sky at the most. Enjoying the last of the silence I realise I have been here for an hour and a half and people have started to arrive. I hop off the bonnet of my car and grab my bag full of books, which was easily carried by my super-human strength, and look towards the school.

'Here goes nothing' I think before making my way to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I have gotten inside, the corridors have been polluted by students, all different in their own way. I could even smell desperation off of some of them.

I attempt to push my way through and getting part way to the the head office before knocking into someone and them falling straight backwards, hitting the ground with a soft thump I think only I could here.

"Woah" the boy grins, bright blue eyes staring straight up at me "Some strength you have there. I'm not the lightest on my feet" he grins

"Yeah" I reply "Gym, if you wouldn't mind" I continue pushing past him to get on my way

"Wait I didn't catch your name!" I hear in the distance

I turn around in the crowded hallway to shout over the noise

And said "Well that's for me to know and you to find out.

By the time I make it to the head office it is nearly time for first class of the day, which I still don't know is. I need a time table.

I knock on the door and a small little lady opens the door.

"Ah" she sighs "You must be Ally, I'm Mrs Gray, the secretary."

"Um, its Cally." I reply

"Oh yes! Truly sorry my dear, I suppose you need a timetable?"

The lady waffles over to the desk in the room and pulls out a sheet of paper.

I scan the room and notice the boy with the blue eyes sitting on a seat in the far corner of the room. He catches me looking at him and grins. I'm guessing he recognises me.

I find my self smiling back. I think I'm going to have a little fun with this blue eyed guy.

I wink at him and he looks at me confused and runs a hand through his quiffed blonde hair.

Mrs. Gray comes back into my immediate area and hands me a timetable. She follows my eyes to where the boy is sitting and says

"Luke? do you mind showing Ally-"