Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!

Start from the beginning

I glance at my boyfriend expecting some kind of answer from him, but all I got was silence and a wide eyed expression being cast my way causing me to silently laugh at his astonished demeanor.

( Time Skip)

" Blaze, if you are going to use that card, then I suggest we find a way for me to be able to use this one within the next turn or so." Seto said.

' I am sure we will find away because knowing you, you'll find a way no matter how or what the cost. but what if something does happen that the plan fails? We better have a back up plan ready for action, since who knows what Yugi might have planned for it when he sees what we are up to.' I reply back in a knowing manner.

" True. I have not had a four-way Duel like this before.., so I know this is going to be even more difficult than either of us have imagined. At least we're not alone in this though.." Seto says trailing off a bit.

( A/N: This is slightly before Battle City to let you guys know for those who have watched the anime.)

'Oh?' I say not catching on right way.

" Yugi and Wheeler have never had a four-way Duel before either." Seto says a bit to confidently.

'Yes they have, Seto.' I say knowing more about what they did then he does.

" Really? When?" Seto asks disbelief.

'It was in the Duelist's Kingdom tournament, against two Brothers named Para and Dox. They told me a little bit about what had happened a while after the subject Duelist's Kingdom was brought up.' I explained.

"Well at least I am lucky enough that you told me before they did, during the Duel and making me look like an idiot in front of people." Seto said face palming.

' Wait? In front of people? What do you mean?!?' I exclaimed not expecting people to be there.

"Well yeah. Who wouldn't want to come see a Duel between me and the King of games? Besides it's a four-way Duel that does not happen too often and others know that the mutt somehow got second place in Duelist's Kingdom, so they will think that this will be exciting to see, especially now that others are figuring out there is a new duelist in town that has the most rarest cards in Duel monsters. That probably are some of the most strongest they've seen yet." My significant other explained in detail causing me to become a little more flustered about the idea.

'Oh. Okay. I guess.' I say not really loving the idea.

( Time Skip to later that morning)

Yugi's POV:

I just woken up from sleeping in since it's a Saturday, when Joey, Téa and Tristan came knocking on the door.

" Hey Yugi, are you awake or what?" Joey said on the other side of the door.

"Yeah man open the door." Tristan also said afterward.

'Hey guys, I was just about to have breakfast, come on in.' I say after opening the door and greeting my friends.

( Small Time Skip to after breakfast)

"What should we do today? I think we should do something we haven't done in a while. What do the three of you say?" Téa asked starting to feel bored.

"Yea, but what is there to do that we haven't done yet?" Tristan asked just as bored.

The phone begins to ring catching our attention and I go to answer thinking that it may be a customer calling the game shop.