Chapter 19: Starlight flight

Start from the beginning

" Solinian fruit of the Royals?" Mokuba asks wanting her to go into detail.

" Yes, it's a rare fruit that depending on the emotion of the person eating it, it changes flavor, and each flavor has its own meaning." Blaze explains getting excited and nostalgic about the fruit.

'What kinds of flavors does it change into and what are their meanings?' I questioned, intrigued I have never heard of such a fruit before in my life.

Blaze then goes through a mental list of the flavors telling us each one off of memory.

" The flavors are:

Sweetness: triggered by happiness.

Spicy: triggered by anger

Sour: triggered by fear

Bitter: triggered by sadness

Dry:triggered by loneliness

Salty: triggered by jealousy

Sweet-and-sour : is triggered by a pleasant surprise

spicy and sour: is triggered by an unpleasant surprise. Then there is one that doesn't abide by the rules,

Sweet and spicy: triggered by love and romance, and then lastly,

Bitter,Sweet and spicy: which is triggered by the feeling of longing."

Following the explanation of Blaze's special fruit, Mokuba and I both try to imagine what the fruit actually looks like and how it can change flavors.

" Boy wouldn't  it be nice if Blaze's  fruit existed on our world Seto?" Mokuba asks me.

' Yes, it would. I would like to know how the fruit can even change flavor to begin with.' I say out loud hoping Blaze would have the answer.

" To be honest, I don't have an answer to your obvious question Seto." Blaze said knowing it was an indirect question.

" so would we be able to see and taste such a fruit someday?" Mokuba asked hopeful.

" Maybe someday..." Blaze replied most likely feeling just as hopeful.

Just then the phone rang...

3rd POV:

Later that day the three then go out towards the center of Domino City. When they get there they see, Yugi and the others were also going where they were heading, which happened to be one of the Dueling arenas, since they received a suspicious call from someone earlier that day.

Turns out that they were called from one of Yugi's friends that they do not know about yet, to invite them to a special kind of Duel. When Seto found out that it was a two on two Duel, he immediately declined saying how much of a waste of time it was and that next time he won't be tempted by something like that without some sort of detail or reasoning.

Blaze on the other hand saying that maybe it would be a great idea to have a two on two Duel with them another time since she wants to have him and her duel against Yugi and Joey in the future, to see which team of Duelists would come out victorious.

" So what do you say Seto? I really think that it would be a great experience for the both of us."
Blaze pleads.

" Hmm... I'll think about it." Seto says pulling Blaze in for a small kiss, smiling into it. While Joey and the others turned away with disgusted expressions while two of them voice their disgust.

"Dude Kaiba, get a room!" Joey shouts.

" Eww! Yea man, what he said." Tristan said agreeing.

( Major time skip)

4 Days later... Seto and Blaze happen to be in Seto's office at his business building late at night: Blaze keeping Seto company while he finishes his work, and Mokuba at home most likely sleeping since it is after 11. When Seto finishes and saves his work they both walked out of the building for the night.

Reaching the outside Blaze unexpectedly turns into her Reshiram form and says;

" Do you want to know what it's like to ride on a real Dragon?"

Then just like that Seto pays no hesitation to walk forward letting her know that he wants to and Blaze kneels down allowing him to climb on her back. Once on her back Seto tells her;

" This peaceful starlit flight will be our first date."  Blaze agreeing with a happy sigh.

Blaze then takes off into the clouds that cast over the sky littered with glittering stars.

While in midflight she folds her wings allowing her to roll into the clouds, being careful not to drop Seto off her back into midair.
Reaching the top of the clouds, The White Dragon hovers just above Seto's reach, teasing him with how close yet so far he is from touching them.

Glancing back, the female Reshiram sees the awe and fascination on her significant other's facial expression, Who then glances back up at her, expression never fading from view. Turning her full focus back on the night sky ahead, Blaze slowly and gently tilts her body so her right wing is slicing through the clouds and allowing the human on her back to touch the mass of evaporated water.

Reaching out to far nevertheless the C.E.O falls off his Dragon significant others back, causing him to begin free falling. without panicking Blaze quickly does a corkscrew loop to make a redirection and then making a backwards loop sending her into a diving position, allowing her to pick up speed while going  into her overdrive mode to maintain and boost her maximum acceleration.

About more than halfway there Blaze dips her body just underneath Seto and catches him spiraling in an upward motion to keep him steady on her back, up into the dark yet illuminated sky once more.

( Small Time Skip)

30 minutes later Blaze goes into overdrive mode again,  picking up momentum.

" Blaze, what are you up to..?" Seto asked unsure of what the Blue eyed White Dragon is planning.

" You'll see..." Blaze replies staying secretive.

" Blaze....?!" Seto says getting anxious.

" Relax Seto.... I am not going to do anything reckless." Blaze reassures, seeing the relief clearly visible on his face.

Next thing Seto knows, Blaze is flying just over the ocean. Looking over at both sides past her wings, he can see the waves she is creating just from gliding over the surface. Blaze then dips her left wing into the water for half a minute only to flap her wings, tossing water over them and on to her back causing Seto to become soaking wet and the Dragon woman looks behind her and starts laughing.

" Really...?" Seto replies trying to keep a straight face but fails when he begins to laugh himself. He then begins to shiver a bit from the cold water.

As time passes that night, seconds turn into minutes which then turned into hours. Before Seto and Blaze both knew it they had been out the entire night, flying to many different places, talking, laughing and having the night of their lives: both wishing that the night would never end.

Soon however Blaze shifted and twisted it in the air turning around in the direction of home now seeing the sun beginning to rise. When they both get back home, Seto jumps off Blaze and the Whitette woman turns back into her human form. Entering the mansion, they head upstairs planning on  having a little "fun".

A/N: I hope you enjoy the chapter even though it's a bit short. I was going to write a lemon but I decided not to.( And yes I am aware of the pairing, Blaze will be in her human form) If you want me to write a lemon, I will try to write one. Just let me know in the comments. Have a great day/ night and I will update again soon. Until then my Sol Dragons. Blaze the Reshiram signing off.