冬天

MIEUN knew that jimin never wanted her for anything more than sex. not when she helped him to fame, not when she agreed to be sex buddies in the dark, not even when she helped him get over his ex-girlfriend. not once had he ever said anything more than "i love your body". and as much as she wished he might one day say "i love you", she knew it was never going to happen. the day he loved her was the day that she lost her thirty million followers on instagram. 

of course, no one knew that she, the famous model, was sex buddies with the famous porn star, park jimin. and then again, they didn't know anything. she let them see what they wanted to see–the perfect girl with looks, money, talent and comfort. she knew she had many men falling head over heels for her, and with a snap of her fingers she could just fuck any of them, but somehow, her body only craved jimin. only he could make her feel euphoric. 

mieun stares at the man sleeping on top of her. it was morning, at six, and mieun, an early bird, had awoken to see jimin sleeping on her, both still naked. her breasts was flattened against jimin's chest, her entrance still throbbing for a fuck. her body was aching all over–jimin had never been the type to make love. 

she admires his features. the sky had yet to brighten, but the faint streaks of light highlighted his toned muscles. she knew every inch of him, just as he knew every inch of her. his hair was messy, and yet still fell over his face perfectly. sleeping, he looked like a baby, young, fragile, innocent. though the jimin everyone else knew was mysterious, sexy and even sometimes, cute. 

"jimin," she says softly, "wake up."

the man stirs, his grip tightening on her body as he looks at her bleary eyes. he gives her a good roll of his dark brown eyes and falls back asleep, his head falling limp. she sighs, knowing the only way to get him up and off her, was to now make him horny. 

"daddy," she says in his ear, swaying her hips to grind on his cock. her legs straddle him, and she rubs her breasts over his chest. sure enough, his eyes snap open, all traces of sleep gone. his eyes raked across her body, and back up to her lips. "morning sex is the best way to wake me up?" he raises his eyebrows, and moves to suck on her skin. 

it takes every bit of willpower to tsk. "no, morning teasing is the best way to wake you up," she retorts, pulling away from him and moving to go take a shower, ignoring his cry of protest. 

once the warm water hits her skin, she sighs. 

when would the pleasure turn to love, jimin? she thinks.

when will you love me?