Chapter 18: Duels at sunset and Midnight confessions

Start from the beginning

" Oh, that's fine Blaze , maybe later then." Yugi says disappointed, the other three sharing his disappointment.

Now in front of the table I silently observed the game that Duke is currently setting up.

'Does he notice me? Or is he just ignoring me?' I mentally asked myself hoping that he isn't just ignoring me.

I then decided sit down on the opposite side curious on how to play.

' Hey Duke, what are you playing?' I ask wanting to know about the game.

" Dungeon Dice Monsters." Duke bluntly replies.

" Why?" He then asks becoming curious but still remains a little hostile.

Frowning, I look him in the eyes and say;

' I just wanted to know how to play, it looks interesting and similar to Duel Monsters.' I then give him a friendly smile.

Shocked that I remained calm and friendly, Duke then changes his attitude and happily accepts to teach me how to play, ecstatic that someone who is allegedly not from where he lives wants  to know about and play a game that he created.

Duke's POV:

WHAT?! She actually wants to learn how to play Dungeon Dice Monsters! I can't believe it. Something else that I can't believe is that she remained friendly to me even after how I've been treating her since we met today.

I guess I was jealous and left out that Yugi and the others are giving her more attention and seemingly had forgotten about me. Okay then, since she does know how to play Duel Monsters from what the others have told me on the way here... then this should be a bit easier for her to understand.

( Small Time Skip)

' Wow she learns quick!' I think to myself extremely amazed at how fast she learned how to play.

I then get the idea to ask her to play a game or two with me to see how good she really is at it since she learned how to play so quickly.

' Blaze. How about we play a game or two, I really want to see how well you can play Dungeon Dice Monsters.' I challenge her feeling confident in my creator's knowledge and skill.

" Sure, why not. That is the reason why I'm over here and wanting to learn how to play." Blaze says with a small laugh and a cheeky grin.

' Ok, then bring it on! Let's see what you got!' I say starting at the game.

( Huge Time Skip)

After a few rounds I am left speechless. Blaze and I have played eight games and during those eight games a crowd of people came over to watch us play. Out of the games played I only won two of the eight, Blaze winning all the rest.

' Dang it!' I find myself shouting in frustration but then I felt a wave of recognition knowing that Blaze is indeed skilled for someone who just learned how to play.

" Good game Duke but, I win again." Blaze says clearly pleased with herself.

I bet if she were to Duel Yugi she could possibly win against him. I honestly think she has a really good chance....

3rd POV:

Later....

" Hey Blaze, now that you are free again, did you want to play on the dancing game now?" Téa asks Blaze in hopes that she will agree.

" Yeah, but why aren't the other three asking me to play the games they want to play at the same time again?" Blaze asks skeptical.

" while you and Duke were playing Dungeon Dice Monsters, Yugi, Joey, Tristan and I Drew straws to see who would be the one to ask you to play a game first." Téa said recalling what happened over an hour ago.