Chapter 20: The sad Truth

Start from the beginning

( End nightmare)

Blaze suddenly jumps awake, almost screaming, only staying quiet when she realizes it's only a nightmare and she is in her room. The Whitette Dragon then remember things that happened the previous night.

' How did things go from as peaceful and passionate last night....to something so horrible and nerve-racking as that nightmare just before?' She thinks sighing in defeat.

The Dragon woman then looks over and notices Seto is no longer laying next to her. A little sad he's not there to comfort her, Blaze gets up and walks to the bathroom to shower.

Once in the bathroom, Blaze unfolds her wings while preparing the shower water. Once she steps inside the female Dragon lets the water run into her wings and attempts to forget all about her nightmare.

Meanwhile...

Seto is downstairs with Mokuba going through his dueling deck while thinking about whether or not he's going to participate in a duel with Blaze against his arch rival Yugi and Yugi's best friend Joey.

" When is Blaze going to wake up Seto? She's been sleeping all afternoon.." Mokuba asked concerned not yet knowing what has transpired.

" If you want to know the reason why she is sleeping in so late.., it's because her and I were out on a date until sunrise. She was the one flying us place to place in her Dragon form." Seto replied telling him what had happened, leaving out what they did earlier that morning when they returned home, amazing Mokuba that they were out that late.

" Wow! Well anyway... how did your date go?" Mokuba asked after his moment of amazement.

"It went very well actually.." The eldest brother replied while thinking to himself about how amazing it was looking back to the " fun" they both had earlier.

" That's good! Say what was it like riding on the back of a real Dragon? Specifically because Blaze looks so close to your Blue eyes." Mokuba then asked wondering what riding a real Dragon could be like.

" Trust me Mokuba, you won't be needing an explanation." Seto tells him with a smirk.

" Why not!?! Why aren't you telling me Seto? That's not fair! I want to know what it's like too!!" Mokuba whines in frustration and disbelief.

" You will get the chance to find out yourself soon enough." Seto replies letting out a chuckle.

" YES! I so can't wait for that!!!" Mokuba replies more than a little excited.

Seto then hears the water running from upstairs, now knowing Blaze is awake and preparing for a shower. He then goes upstairs to see if he can join her.

Back to Blaze...

Blaze stands in the warm water trying to rid herself of the horrible memories of her nightmare not noticing the door to the bathroom being opened. She then feels the gentle touch of Seto's hands on her waist and lips passionately caressing the side of her neck from behind.

She leans into his touch slightly turning around to see her significant other has joined her in the shower and making her smile while momentarily forgetting about her nightmare.

That smile soon fades as the nightmare comes crawling back and the Reshiram becomes distant casting her eyes to the running water on the floor of the shower, concerning the CEO.

" Blaze, are you alright? You seem a little distant?" He asks her gently tilting her head up to him so she is looking him in the eyes.

" Seto.... I.. - No, I'm not alright... I had awoken from a nightmare and it's been taunting my mind ever since." Blaze says sighing, pulling away to prepare to wash her fur. ( Hair)