Chapter 17: Of Flames and Romance

Start from the beginning

' That looks oddly familiar.' I muse to myself.

.... she also has pure Light Blue eyes, looks to be about 5'3 in height and about as old as us or maybe around Kaiba's age. She wears all white clothes from head to toe...

' How does she keep her clothing clean and pristine white like that?!?' I think to myself impressed.

.... and has a Light Blue crescent moon necklace with silver stars attached to it.

' Now why does that look so familiar? Even the design of her clothes look vaguely familiar but how?' I mentally question myself.

" Yugi, doesn't she look familiar to you?" Téa asked me wondering the same thing I am.

' She kind of does Téa, but where did we see her from?' I asked out loud.

" Dats' what I wanna know..." Joey says a moment later.

The mystery woman then softly giggles to herself, Which I am sure we all caught with how close we all are and moves past us. Then with a small grin she faces the door and....Her necklace begins to glow in a soft light blue and the door slowly opens with a small click of the lock.

" Whoa?!? How did she do that?!? Tristan asked.

" I was wondering da same ding..." Joey agreed.

' Wait a minute... guys she is the Dragon we saw with Kaiba 2 weeks ago!' I exclaimed finally realizing who she is even though I don't know her name yet.

3rd POV:

After realizing who the nameless girl is, Yugi nervously introduces himself and his friends, hoping that she would introduce herself.

" Umm, my name is Yugi Muto and these are my friends Joey Wheeler, Téa Gardner, and Tristan Taylor." Yugi introduces pointing to each of his friends.

After the introductions, however, Blaze stays quiet for a few moments to see the reactions of her new acquaintances than gives them a closed eyed smile and says;

" My name is Blaze, Blaze Dragon. Happy to make your acquaintance."

With that Yugi and the others breath a sigh of relief and Yugi walks up to her with a huge smile and invites his new Dragon acquaintance into his grandfather's game shop.

" So Blaze, now that we are acquainted and all how about I show you around my grandpa's game shop and see what interests you." Yugi invites her to which Blaze's eyes light up.

" Game shop? So this is what this place is... what kind of games are in here?!!" The Whitette girl asks becoming excited.

" Hahaha! Then why don't you come inside and find out for yourself. Hahaha!" Yugi said while laughing in amusement the others joining in shortly after.

Moments later, Blaze, Yugi and the gang enter the game shop Blaze immediately begins to scan the small space as she wanders around the room.

" See anything that peaks your interest?" Téa asks the wandering Dragon woman.

Mean while..