Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens

Beginne am Anfang

'OK, go on you have my permission.' I said giving him permission to ask.

"When was the Crystal created and where?" He inquiries with genuine interest.

I would've never thought that was what have interested him but like I told myself I will answer his questions nonetheless.

Seto's POV:

" You are correct about the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal being created." Blaze began.

Created? Is that what I asked? I must have and I haven't noticed, but now I wanted to know what it was created from, and I know that Blaze will tell me that in her explanation I just have to wait.

" The Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal was created moments after I was born it was crafted out of a special gemstone that your planets people don't have a single shard of but have them as a separate structure, The gemstone is known as Crystal- Diamonds a fusion between both precious stones." Blaze explains.

" Crystal- Diamonds?" I asked out loud.

"Yes, Crystal- Diamonds, But the one that is the Dragon Crystal is infused with both mine and my Kingdom's power, how else would it be able to use the powers that I am also capable of?" Blaze questioned me.

3rd POV:

" So hold on here a minute....., are you saying that Crystal is a literal part of you?!"
Seto asks at a loss not knowing what to say next.

" Yes, now how did you figure that one out?" Blaze wonders out loud.

" I... ugh......" Seto utters speechlessly.

" Never mind, it's fine you don't have to say anything, but the Crystal is a little part of me because of the fact that it does have my powers as well as some of my DNA fused with it I forgot to mention." Blaze concludes her explanation.

Immediately after Blaze had concluded her explanation, Volt busts through the office window in his human form and lands in front of Seto's desk with his claws out stretched and ready to strike. During this time Seto put the Crystal into his jacket pocket for momentary safekeeping.

Volt then says to Seto;

" I know you are the human that the Crystal has chosen to protect it, but I don't think that my enemy will protect you.... especially since she is not anywhere to be seen or heard!"

Volt then afterwards attacks Seto so he can capture him to retrieve the Crystal. While being attacked Seto says; " So your Volt correct?"
And Volt answers back saying; " So you've heard of me how flattering..."

" Well then Volt I'm not going down without a fight!" Seto challenges even though he already knows that he will not be able to win against the Colatian Dragon.

Said Colatian Dragon then begins to laugh and muses; " You must be joking, a human attempting to fight a Dragon?!? That is illogical, you will never win, your defeat here is inevitable. I cannot wait to see the look on your face when you lose."

Volt charges towards Seto with a swing of one of his sharp claws but misses when Seto was barely able to dodge his attack. While Volt is still recovering from missing, Seto attempts to go in for a roundhouse kick from behind.

However he was not quick enough and allows Volt to catch him by the ankle and throw him toward the shattered window.

While in mid air Seto quickly grabs a hold of the Light Stone that Volt somehow had not seen and hits the ground inches from falling out the window with Blaze in his arms, which he then hides in his jacket before Volt can walk over to him and find out Blaze is in the room with them.