Chapter 5

<<<<<<< | Previously | >>>>>>>

'Uhhh~ excuse me Ms. Myoui
JYP-nim is calling u.. He said that u should go to his office' A random girl said while shaking in fear.

Huh. Why is she even shaking? Afraid of me? Of course, duhh Mina. You are like the COLDEST Person in this CAMPUS.

What's wrong with me?

I then nod my head and told her I will be there in a minute after she replied 'thank u'
She immediately ran.

But the question is

Why does he have to call me?
Is there something wrong?

-_-_-_-Chapter 5-_-_-_-

Mina was now walking towards JYP's office. She was walking fastly. She doesn't even know why her heart was beating madly.

She has arrived.

Before she entered she took a deep breath and open the door a little.

She then peek a little if someone
was in the office and yup Mr. JYP was sitting on his chair signing some papers.

With Ms. Son in his front looking like she's bored.

She opened the door which startled the two.

' oh.. You are finally here Ms. Myoui. I think you already know Ms. Son. Well Ms. Son is known for being an artist in her previous school and I want her to draw something. Can u please lead her the way to the art room or maybe you can tour her around? '
JYP-nim said while still not looking at me.

I don't know why but there is something forcing me to say yes.

I may or maybe not regret this.

I don't know why but I answered
yes. Maybe because she is a transferee?

My own body is controlling my actions.

'U can now go to your office with Ms. Son. She said awhile ago that she will meet u everyday so... have a Nice day and thank u' Jyp-nim said.

I am shock to hear that Chaeyoung stated her punishment in front of PD-nim.

I then muttered a quick thank you and waited for Chaeyoung.

/What?! There's nothing wrong. /

She finally came out while ducking her head like she is shy.

Aigooo~~ sooo cuteee~~ Now the tour has began, with me of course the tourist guide and Chaeyoung is the tourist.

This is gonna be one hell of a day. With students gossiping. I mean I am not even surprised anymore. They gossip 24/7.

They smile at u then backstab you. Haha. Nice admirers right?

Please note the sarcasm.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I apologized I haven't updated
I am now busy because Periodical has come and I need to study But don't worry I will update sooner and I apologize for the short update.. I'll try to make a long one and It was unexpected that this book has reached 200+ reads even if it was my first time 😍.
Thank u very much guys 😊😍

[ EDITED ]

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)