chapter thirty-five ⚠️🔞⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Really? You would... for me?"

"If you wanted?"

"God, I would love nothing more. But only if you're sure."

Jennie leaned forward her kissed her lover again, conveying her certainty.

"Just us making love," she said between kisses.

Chaeyoung nodded into the kiss and pulled back.

"You're beautiful," she said with a final kiss, "Um, chair?"

Jennie nodded and Chaeyoung moved to sit in the armchair, getting a perfect view of the bed from her angle. The brunette blushed as she realized exactly what she was about to do. She hadn't felt the need to pleasure herself since before she and Chaeyoung had started making love. The few weeks leading up to that night had required a lot more... personal assistance and the need had been reawakened when she found herself Chaeng-less for two weeks. Still, she'd only done it once so far in the two weeks, after talking with the blonde for over an hour on the phone and had found the lingering affects of just her girlfriend's voice got her worked up enough. And she was only starting when the taller girl had walked in, leading to the offer to watch, which she wasn't regretting, but was just a little nervous about. Chaeyoung saw the hesitation.

"You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Please don't feel pressured or anything."

Jennie looked over at the blonde, suddenly feeling very much in need of any assistance, her own or other wise and gave her a sultry half-smile, letting the blanket fall from around her. She lay back on the bed and rested her head comfortably on the pillow, before letting one hand trail down her stomach.

Chaeyoung's mouth hung open as Jennie's nude form came into focus, and bit back a groan as she saw her hand moving across her stomach, slowly inching upwards towards her breasts.

Jennie brushed lightly over the swell of her breast, before bringing her thumb and forefinger up and pinching her nipple, moaning as she did so.

"Ohh baby," Chaeyoung breathed, licking her lips, "What're you thinking about? What are you imagining?"

"You and me," Jennie replied, using her spare hand to trace circles on her stomach.

"What are we doing?"

"We're both naked...looking at each other...then you crawl on top of me...making me lie down...and press your body fully against mine..."

Without even realizing she was doing it, Chaeyoung had slowly unbuttoned her shirt and undone the front clasp of her bra, shrugging both garments off her body and pinching her nipples as Jennie described what was happening in her head.

"Then you cup my cheeks...and lean down to kiss me..."

Chaeyoung saw Jennie's tongue poke out between her lips for a second as she used both hands now to pinch and tug at her nipples before she continued.

"And your tongue is in my mouth. Exploring everywhere, like you want to feel every inch of me, know every inch of me. Eventually we need air... and you pull away... then come back again, kissing me softly as you look into my eyes... telling me..."

"I love you," Chaeyoung said breathlessly, pinching her own nipples even harder as she watched in awe of the scene before her.

"Telling me you love me," Jennie confirmed, "You pull away again... and start to move down my body... kissing all over my chest... until finally you take my nipple in your mouth and run your tongue over it... I can feel it harden even more and you bite down..."

Jennie pinched her nipple particularly hard as she said this and let out a long moan.

"Hard...I'm moaning above you, telling you how good it feels... and it feels so good, Chaeng, so good... you switch sides and I feel a hand come up to work on the breast you just left, squeezing it and rubbing your thumb over the wet nipple... you stay like that until I'm writhing beneath you...and I push on your shoulders, trying to get you lower."