"I'm sure there is time for one dance." Said Candace, pulling Freya to the dance floor.

"Well, Candy And Frenchy have finally done it, now our only choice is to wait if it works out

"Well, Candy And Frenchy have finally done it, now our only choice is to wait if it works out." Said Candace.

"That's Majesty And Highness, now." Said Freya,

"The Daily Prophet from Britain has been breaking down the door." Said Candace.

"Wow, I mean they are a distant branch of the industry." Said Freya. "Maybe We should do a press tour in Britain."

"You know what they'll say about us don't you?"

"That we're frivolous, uncaring, women who can't Not vacation." Said Freya.

"Don't worry, men are just intimidated by powerful women." She smiled, but this only seemed to make Freya frown then acquire a look of steely determination.

~•~

"Thank you for coming, be sure to pick up the new edition of witches weekly on your way out." Said Candace to a few guests as they filled out of the room.

"Yes, Mrs. Malfoy, it is a pity Abraxas couldn't make it." Said Freya.

"He wanted so much to come, but you know how Hogwarts is." Said Mrs Malfoy, "he Said that he had a big test tomorrow."

"Oh, well I would hate for him to miss out on a night of study to go to a banquet filled with influential people." She Said.

"He really did wish to see you tonight. I may have promised him a picture so he could magic himself into it." Said Mrs Malfoy,

Freya was slightly taken aback by this sudden motherly moment of her Aunts.

"Of course, I'll even spin." She Said.

"Right. Dobby!" She cries and a small child of a house elf showed up out of thin air. Mrs Malfoy turned to Freya. "We just got this little runt, supposed to be rather good but that has yet to be proven. Now," she said, turning to her house elf. "Take a few pictures of Miss Taschereau."

The shaken house elf pulled out a camera seemingly from thin air and raised it.