Another Day

~Your Name~

Hey, how you doin? Name's Yn,16,go to Bright view High School, its a cool place I guess...I spend most of my time in the library, or chilling under the steepers.Yup, another story of another shy kid.

Anyways,I live an ordinary life....

***Alarm rings***

YN: *moans and groans*

YN makes her way to the bathroom to freshen up.

Wait wait, listen...you hear that?......total silence.Mum and Dad are too busy with their jobs as a doctor and a lawyer.In and out they go,here and there that sometimes I even question my own existence.

YN: *sarcastically* Fun times being the only child

Yn continues to get ready in the bathroom and heads back in her room

***Phone rings***

Yn answers

------------PHONE CONVERSATION------------

Brittany: Today you do my math homework, due tomorrow with $10

YN: How much work...

-----------BRITTANY HANGS UP-----------

YN: *slowly* is it?......*sighs*

OK ok, So maybe I forgot to mention that I do people's homework....not a big deal.....right?

Anyways Brittany is the Head Cheerleader, my ex bestfriend in 2nd grade, ever since she got to 3rd grade she just couldn't wait to be older.She started stuffing her bra with socks and tissues, wearing makeup, bossed people around and even liked boys... like ewwww.But anyway she became too forward for me with her new friends, I ignored her, she forgot about me and thats it.

YN decides to wear skinny jeans,tight turquoise t-shirt,AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 'BLEACHED TURQUOISE' sneakers and white VANS backpack.

Leaving her room she goes downstairs to see what was there for breakfast. She fills a bowl with milk, as she got ready to pour in some lucky charms, the box was empty with $5 and a sticky note stuck to it.

It read "So busy forgot to buy more cereal"

Yn: uurrghh really?, You have got to be kidding me

With no other option Yn decides to just go to school,

Walking out the door she looks in the mirror.

Yn: Makeup will not look good on me, A smile is the best makeup I have on *walks out*

Yn makes her way to school.

You arrive at school and you meet Jacob Latimore ,the biggest bully in the school.

Jacob stands in your way.

Yn: Ummm, excuse me

"Oh the baby going to cry again?" Says Jacob

Ok, I may cry but....just get out of my way, even though you are undeniably hot

Yn: No, I just want to get to class

Jacob: *looks down at your kicks & laughs*

Yn: What?

Jacob calls his entourage of Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray & Princeton

Ok now Im getting scared and embarrassed, last time he called his friends I ended up in a garbage bin.

Yn starts to backup slowly