"Mm." Sam hums, nodding with head with a sarcastic smile. 

"She'll face consequences in London." Mick tells them. 

"I'll tell you what," Dean speaks up, "why don't you take a walk, and she can face those consequences right here and now?" He proposes. 

Mick's smile drops and he looks over at Toni. "She's ours. We'll take care of her. Now, I'm here to extend an olive branch."

"You might as well drop the metaphors." Dakota drawls in boredom, staring at him with tired eyes. 

"We want to work with you." He explains, glancing at her before turning his attention of the rest of the Winchesters. 

"Let me ask you a question, uh, Mick is it?" Sam speaks up. Mick just stares at him. "Why would we believe any of this?" 

"Lads...if I wasn't sincere, if I meant you harm, there's a dozen ways I could've come in here and taken you all prisoner instead of being unarmed." He pulls back his coat to prove his point. "Not to mention I powered down all the wardings in this shack so your attack dog could come in. I left him and the girl unharmed." Dean straightens his posture, almost like he was challenging Mick to even try and hurt Dakota.  "I reckon you could finish me off without breaking a sweat. Am I right?" Mick stares at Cas, ignoring Dean's glare on him. 

"I don't sweat under any circumstances." Castiel answers bluntly, squinting in confusion at the British man. Dakota brings her palm to her face and sighs at the angel's words. 

Mick raises his eyebrows quickly, before sighing and slinging his hand out. Dakota flinches at it, shrinking away before noticing he's holding out a slip of paper for her to grab. She stares at it blankly, not reaching out to grab it. 

"My number." He explains, nodding towards the slip. Dakota doesn't move, dragging her gaze to meet his, she raises an eyebrow. Cas reaches out and grabs it from him. "Take your time, cool down, and just think it over." 

"No, thank you." Dakota hisses almost sarcastically.

"And what have you got to lose, except your worst nightmares?" He continues without a pause, not acknowledging Dakota. She winces at his words. The other Winchesters just looks away from Mick, all in their own thoughts. 

"Let's go." Dean speaks up, helping Sam over towards the stairs. Dakota practically launches herself at her uncle, Mick leaving to go over to Toni. The two Brits just watch as Dakota and Sam reunite. 

Sam groans softly at the force of Dakota plowing into him, she wraps her arms around him and hugs him tightly. 

"Oh my God, Sammy, I-I thought..." She trails off and digs her face against his chest. He returns her hug and rubs her back soothingly. 

"I know, it's okay. Are you, though? When I heard you cry out, I thought she got you." He tells her quietly, Dean starts to usher all the Winchesters and Cas out of the basement. Dakota pulls away from the hug and grabs his hand, helping him along.

"The bullet grazed me." Dakota informs him, patting her side where it hit her. 

"If we didn't back when we did, I don't know if she could've lasted much longer." Dean pitches in quietly, throwing an arm around Dakota's shoulder and ruffling her hair.