05- Double booked

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay. Just give us another room then." Kelsey replies, shrugging her shoulders.

"It's not that simple. We don't have any available rooms right now. A lot of our rooms got double booked and we are having to turn away people." Albina said hesitantly.

"Then what can we do?" Caroline sighed.

"I'll give you a refund and I can suggest some hotels that may have vacancy." She said, the smile long gone.

"May have vacancy? You mean to tell me all these hotels here are filled up?!" Kelsey shouted, causing quite a few stares.

"Please lower your voice. Los Angeles gets very busy this time of year, I can't tell you if they'll have a room or not." Albina explained.

"I told you we shouldn't have came." Caroline breathed, pulling her phone out her pocket. "Imma call Brandon and see what he says."

"I'll get our refund and meet you in the lounge." Kelsey replied.

Caroline nodded and walked off towards the lounge. The bell hop laid her luggage beside her and left. She groaned and dialed Brandon.

"Hey! What's up?" He answered.

"Our room was double booked and they are filled up. The check in lady said she doesn't even know what hotels may have vacancy. What do I do?" Caroline asked, leaning back in the chair.

"Oh man, that sucks. I'm in the studio, but Ed can come get you from the hotel." Brandon answered.

"No, it's okay. I just have no idea what hotel to even get in this time of night. It's almost 11." Caroline said, on the verge of crying. She was beginning to take that as a sign it was a bad idea to visit Brandon and that she needed to go back home.

"Hey, it's okay. Just come spend the night with us and we'll get you a hotel sorted out in the morning, okay?" Brandon reassured her.

"No, we don't want to impose on y'all. I just needed to vent for a second." Caroline sighed.

"No, I rather you two just go to the house for the night since it's late. Do you have our address? Get an Uber because Ed will be slow getting to you." Brandon asked.

"You sure you don't mind us staying the night?" Caroline asked, looking as Kelsey walked over towards her.

"Not one bit! Ed and Nick are home and I'll let them know you're coming. I don't know what time I'll be home." Brandon chuckled. He was glad to get to see her when he got home.

"Thank you so much, B." Caroline said, wanting to cry again. She hated getting so bent out of shape about a hotel room when she should've known Brandon would be quick to help.

••••

A/N:

A/N:

I'm sorry for the double filler chapters 🙃 I promise the next update won't be such a filler. I just felt the need to update today.

ALSO!

I love each and every one of you that read this and I'm so glad you are reading it. I'd love to hear your opinions and other comments! Don't be shy! We will have a good time in the comments 😂