I snap my head to face him.

"Where the hell are you going."

"To get something for Elyssa." I bark and pull my arm away from his grip.

He nods and watches me until the doors slide closed and I go down. I walk back and forth in the little space that I have in here. When the doors slide open, I find my mom and Elyssa's parents quickly standing up when they see my presence.

I walk towards them and ask for the keys.

"But you're not old enough yet." My mom states.

"It doesn't matter just please hand me the keys, Mom."

She hesitates and pulls out the keys. Just as I was about to grab them from her hands, she pulls them back and looks at me with confusion.

"I'm going with you, idiot."

I couldn't help but give a small smile at her comment.

"How is Elyssa doing?" Karen's weeps.

"She's going to do fine." I hug her tightly and receive a pat on the back by her father.

They go to the elevator to see Elyssa while I go with my mother to get Elyssa's things. It wasn't a long drive but I'm already frustrated and tired over all of this. Frustrated over how stupid I was for letting Elyssa play soccer even though I knew she can't run as much. And I am tired over all of this. Tired of the doctors giving me pity over the way I feel for Elyssa, tired of not helping her the way she should be helped, and tired of knowing that Carlos is back and will beat me up again like before.

The last one just came from frustration.

I open Elyssa's house with the key she had given me after knowing each other for about three years know. The first thing I had to get was Elyssa's favorite blanket that is stored in the downstairs closet. Then, I had to get her favorite slippers ad cute little socks that comes with it. The hospital never makes their coffee taste the way I make coffee for her so I prepare some for the family and I. It wasn't long until it was prepared and taken with me to the car.

My mom's small smile grows into a genuine smile and excepts the cup that I had given her.

"Thank you, Shawn." She leans to kiss my forehead.

"No problem, mom."

******

"You bastard, you didn't have to do this for me." Elyssa's classic complaint is told again after I do the same thing for the hundredth time.

Every single time when she ends up in the hospital. I would always bring these supplies for her. She always had a little phobia over hospitals, no matter how many times she's been here. These things would always comfort her and so I always bring them.

"You know you would suffer if I didn't so shut up." I sit beside her and wrap an arm around her.

I feel the goosebumps on her arm when I kiss her forehead.

It's past midnight and my parents had to go because Aaliyah was at her friend's house with Mia. Her parents fell asleep on the long couch-bed that was by Elyssa's bed. I layed down with her and just quietly cuddled. We were perfectly fine not talking because it was late and we were both very sleep, but somehow we can't go to sleep.

I giggled when Elyssa sneezed and her nose tubes fell down.

"It's not funny, Shawn." She bit her lip to hide her smile.

"Your sneezes are kind of cute." I admitted to her.

"Kind of?" She gave me a look.

"Yeah, like you spit a little when you sneeze, but your little noise that you make makes it more adorable than disgusting."

It was nice having a simple conversation right now rather than talk about her condition at the moment. I don't remember what time we fell asleep, or who slept first either; I did wake up at around 5am because my nightmare. She didn't wake up when I woke up. I shook her, but she layed stiff and that was when I had noticed her dead. Her parents were not there for some reason and when I pressed the emergency button, nobody came to the rescue. It felt as though everything was going wrong on purpose; it was as if the world wanted to punish me and not rescue Elyssa.

And that was where the nightmare had ended...for now.

_________________________

A/N:

hope you guys liked this chapter ! I have like two more chapters to go ohhhhhh wowie !

Well, I'm sorry I havent posted. I've been really busy and when I would get the time to write, I only wrote a little bit and so yeah.

Right now I'm writing a two new ones but I wont be posting one anytime soon at the moment !

Just know that one will be a fanfiction about Ed Sheeran and the other will be a fanfiction about Luke Hemmings ! :D

Love you guys ! xx