✬HITTT OR MISSSSS✬

Lila's P.O.V

Having been excused from the hospital after staying there for three days, Lila was happy to be home last night as she finally got to sleep in her own bed and clothes. Grumpily waking up when her alarm started to blare out that annoying beeping, she stood up from her bed stretching before grumbling childishly "I didn't miss that stupid clock.."

Walking off to the bathroom she started the water before walking off to grab everything for her school uniform, setting it on the counter as she stripped down nude stepping into the warm water. Beginning to clean herself with wild berry scented body wash, moving onto her hair washing it with strawberry scented shampoo than conditioner.

Rinsing off all the soap on her body she shut the water off stepping out into the chilly air, quickly wrapping a towel around herself starting to dry off the water. Drying her hair then moving on the get dressed in her uniform sighing quietly, staring in the mirror before she began fixing her hair then doing some light makeup seeing she still had time to waste.

 Drying her hair then moving on the get dressed in her uniform sighing quietly, staring in the mirror before she began fixing her hair then doing some light makeup seeing she still had time to waste

Memorizing where each piece of furniture in her room as she walked towards the dresser, using her wings to detect if she'd run into anything pouting. Reaching out tapping the top of the dresser before grabbing her school bag that was sitting on top of it, resting it on her shoulder she left her room heading downstairs towards the kitchen. Listening as she could hear Alexis talking to someone on the phone in the kitchen entrance, pausing she stopped to listen in as she hid slightly for her friend.

'She still doesn't want to have the procedure..if she doesn't have it soon it will become too late and they won't be able to do anything..' Hearing the older female sigh in distress, Lila looked down before entering the kitchen clearing her throat causing the purple haired girl to go quiet. 'Lila..' holding her hand up she looked down "Give me a week to decide, I...I just want to show that I can be strong..and even if this works I won't be able to see the same, sure I'll be able to see people but I won't see colors..everything will be black and white for me.."

Nodding her head alexia pat Lila's head gently before handing her a piece of toast and some bacon for breakfast, turning away as she made the blonde's lunch for the day silent. Lila sitting as she ate a few pieces of toast and a piece of bacon before being done, getting up putting her shoes on before taking the lunch Lexi finished. Waving bye to her she left the house quietly walking along the street, putting on her headphones as 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato started to play in her ears making her smile just a little.

Her thoughts drifting off to Bakugo as she blushed lightly before shaking her head ignoring the image of him kissing her, her heart aching a little as he had yet to come to visit her again or say anything about her. Coming up on the entrance to school someone jumped on her from behind as she squealed, her headphones falling to rest around her neck as she could hear Mina giggling while Kirishima chuckled. Pouting at the two Mina got off her as you could hear a gasp from both of them when she turned, tilting her head Mina smacked her hands onto the girl's cheeks softly 'LOOK AT YOUR MAKEUP!! HOW ARE YOU SO TALENTED?!'