Chapter three

Hi

Recap: Ragini got a nice treatment from Laksh, who didn't cum. AP needs friends.

Laksh was sitting on her chair, he was twirling the chair and waiting for her return. Uff Maa needs friends, how will I get her out of my way in a pleasant way. I mean I don't want to hurt her, I want to love my wife without the disturbance of my own mother. Uff it's so difficult.

AP was at the parking area, she saw the bike and thought. Isn't it Laksh bike? Haan it's the bike of Laksh, he must be nearby. I will call him.

Laksh was playing with the pen, when he got the call, he checked the called ID and widen his eyes, "Mummy!" He literally shouts and almost fall from the chair.

"Hello Mom, how are you?"

AP was happy hearing his voice, "Laksh I'm fine beta I'm here at Ragini's office and I saw your bike. Where are you?"

Laksh smiles. She didn't saw me just the bike, very good now I can lie. Sorry Maa I don't want to lie to you. But I have to.

"Maa I'm sorry, but I told you I have to arrange the party. I just left my bike here and my friend picked up me. Now I'm not nearby. Sorry!"

AP felt bad, "oh okay. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

Laksh felt worse, "No mom, please don't say something like this. I promise I will spent my next free day with you."

AP was happy, "haan do this, bye have fun."

Laksh smiles, "bye mom. Love you."

They ended the call and Laksh was waiting for Ragini.

It took her an hour to return and he was gone. Ragini fumed. That asshole, he left without giving me a proper treatment. I hate him, let him come I won't give him the moment.

Just then she heard the cabin door behind her, he come in with two cups of hot coffee and a pack of sandwiches.

"Hi Babe I thought you might be hungry. Come Yaar have a seat and eat with me." He sat on the couch and waited for her. She smiles looking at him, "so you bought food for us, what is your plan?"

Ragini comes closer, she was sitting on his lap, "I'm still naked under the skirt, the pants is?"

Laksh put his hand in his pocket, "here is your slip. I love to care your things with me. All what is yours is mine. Like you."

"Aaah!"

Laksh was serving her extra services.

"Aaah!"

Laksh has placed his hands on her buttocks, he was pressing them slightly and kisses her neck.

"Aaah!"

Ragini was moaning, the way he was working in her made her wild.

"Aaah!"

Laksh rested his head on her cleavage, he was looking at her, her eyes were close she was trying not to show his effecting on her, but it was difficult as he finally made her cum.

"Laksh!"

Ragini was lying on the couch her legs were spread and he was over her, not leaving her for a moment.

"Laksh you are so bad!"

Laksh shook his head, "I'm not bad I'm great."

He increased the of his pace and made her moan louder and often.

"Laksh!"

She pushes him away, "it is my turn now, you will get a reward of your work."

Ragini pushes him with full force, she was now sitting over him.

"Ragini if you won't make me cum, I swear to you I won't leave you. I will do it all the time. I'm warning you."

Ragini smirks, she had no intention to make him wait, he should have his cum, why not she too had it, but afterwards he won't get anything.

"Ragini!"

Finally he was having sex after a long time. He was so relaxed.

"Ragini!"

She knows there was still time to make him feel more, Ragini stood up and he pouts.

"Ragini..."

Ragini smiles, she unbuttoned his shirt and kisses her way down to his hard part.

"Ragini!"

He moans her name several times, both have satisfied each other.

Ragini was adjusting her dress, "Laksh now we have to go or your mother will show up again."

Laksh was smiling, "oh my wife, you have just made my life to a better one. About mom, you are right she needs a friend."

Ragini smirks, "Haan she does need friends, but I will go out with her this weekend. You know a SPA weekend."

Laksh looked at her, "did you just served me the food to tell me you won't give it me again?"

Ragini nods, "yes, you got it right."

Laksh looked at her, "have you lost your mind. You want to go out on a SPA trip with my mother. Instead of sharing your time with me?"

Ragini sat on his lap, she was rubbing it and he was glaring at her, "you have made me so often horny, but never fulfilled my wish. Now you will wait until I will return from my SPA trip with your mom. Because I know even if you find a friend for her. She won't stop with her  interfering in our life."

Laksh was listening to her, but he was also upset as his hard part was hard again.

"Ragini could you?"

She stood up and left the room, "bye bye!" She took the slip from his hand and wore it, "I have to reach home. My in-laws are waiting for me." She shows him her tongue and left. Laksh vanished to the washroom and come out after a few minutes. She took a cup of cold coffee with her.

Laksh looked for his bike, there she was sitting on it. Jackpot I knew it She would love it to ride the bike with me.

Ragini looked at him. Bad ass he knows my weakness's he is very very cunning.

"Wife!"

"Husband!"

____
Please comment and vote