Tobias

Not a day goes by that I don't miss her... But it's time to move on. Or so everyone tells me.

It's been three years since I lost her. Three years. I still loathe Caleb... I won't even talk to him... But I've forgiven her... Forgiven tris... Because I knew why she had to do that. She's too good. It was her fatal flaw.

I'm sitting on a bench with my new girlfriend Leah. She's nice and all... But there's one thing wrong; she's not tris prior. I know it's bad of me to do that... But I can't help it.

"So.... I have some news..." Leah says as she runs her fingers through my hair. "Alright..." I say as I look in her eyes "what is it?..." I raise an eyebrow. "I'm pregnant...." She smiles wide and I freeze. Pregnant. Oh god. "P-pregnant...." I gulp. "Y-you're... You... You're... Pregnant.." I say shakily. She nods and keeps smiling, oblivious to the state I'm in. "Aren't you excited??" She chirps. "Y-yeah... Uh.. Excited... That's... That's the word..." I say in a voice that's ten octaves too high. She squeals happily and hugs me too tight. I just stare straight ahead at the crowds of people.

Pregnant. Pregnant?? I think as I stare at the crowd. Suddenly I see a glimpse of blonde hair in the crowd. Not just any blonde hair. Her blonde hair. It can't be. It is! No it's not! I argue with myself.

Even though I know it's probably just another hallucination, I can't help but believe it. This happened a lot when I first lost her. I'd see a glimpse of her hair. Her eyes in the dense crowd. But none ever seemed so real. So naturally, I stand up.

"Where are you going?..." Leah pouts. "I-I have to run some errands... I completely forgot... I'll... I'll see you later..." Without another word, I stand up and follow the blonde hair. The closer I get, the more I'm convinced it's her. Same Small, narrow frame, only thinner... And more curves. But this girl is so... Beaten looking. She looks much worse than I did when Marcus beat me. Plus, she's sickly skinny and she has a limp.

I catch up to her and grab her arm and spin her around. My heart sinks.

It's her. My tris. My beautiful tris, staring up at me with those eyes. Those beautiful, beautiful eyes.

Only one clear thought forms in my mind. You're supposed to be dead.

"T-tris?" I say shakily. She looks up at me and her eyes widen. "Tobias." She whispers.

A/N:

Dun dun dunnnnn! Cliff hanger! XD so this is my new story. FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Comment comment comment!

World peace and winter fleece y'all-

Author.

(P.S, i may start saying that bc it's a funny inside joke XD see ya pansycakes!)