.7

cant believe i got busy again >//< imma try to update asap and end this fanfic >< THANK YOUR FOR READING LOVES <3

--

"JUNG! JAE! HYUUUUNNN!!!!"

She screamed on top of her lung when there was a fake cockroach in one of the pages in her reference book. "you're so childish I swear to God I hate you with such passion!" she muttered under her breath as she flick the cockroach away and landed on the floor. Everyone in the class already know about her relationship with Jaehyun.

Frenemies.

It was such a wholesome happiness for her to not be in the same class with Jaehyun because she knows he will do more stupid stuffs on her. She swore that guy had never age except for his looks. He got hell good looking in the span of a year and girls were all around him. Apparently now he also learned how to sing and he joined the school band which made him heck more popular than he already was.

She thought, if Taeyong entered the same school as them, he would be part of the band too.

Nobody actually heard anything from Taeyong ever since middle school. And now, she was already on her last year in high school. Nothing changed for her. She just got bigger boobs and longer hair. Her height wasn't that much of a difference which sucks because Jaehyun has another reason to tease her.

And last year, Jaehyun got into 2 relationship and ended it roughly after 3 months with an excuse that they weren't meant for each other. Not in a fuck boy way though. He was actually genuinely liked them but his feelings didn't last. And through those two break ups, she was there to comfort him and keep him company while he rant whilst drinking coke, pretending its alcohol.

Gladly, he didn't try any of those. Except that he always go to the cyber cafes now for god knows why.

the class for that day ended and she packed her stuffs to go back home. Ah, right. Hayeon also made a new close girl friend named Woomi. She was in her class and well, they are basically deskmate. Woomi didn't know about Taeyong therefore, she always wonder what T.Y means. Hayeon tend to doodle a lot and would wrong Taeyong's initial.

"Are you going back with me or with Jaehyun today?" Woomi asked. Hayeon wore her bag and sighed. "Jaehyun. He forced me to,"

"Well, it's a Friday. I understand why he wants to walk with you," she teased her. Hayeon rolled her eyes playfully and hit her arm playfully. "Stop shipping me and Jaehyun. We have nothing. ZERO!" Hayeon stuck out her tongue and walked away. "See you next week!" she waved without looking at Woomi.

Right when she got out, Jaehyun was waiting while reading book. don't be fooled. He was just pretending.

"Ah, you're here." "Stop pretending to be my boyfriend." she said and continued walking. Jaehyun caught up with her and put an arm around her. "As if you're not used to this,"

"I'm used to this and that's why I don't have a boyfriend." she pushed his arm away. "People think you're my boyfriend." she said in a stern voice. Jaehyun was a little taken back but followed her anyways. "why would you care about what others say? They don't know you enough to date you."

"Rumors said you literally scare all the boys so they wont come near me," she said without even looking at him. "You dated twice. I've been single all my life,"

"You really do care about what people talk about you," he mumbled and that made her jolted into a stop. "Are you for real? I'm serious right now." she said and stared straight into his eyes. Jaehyun swallowed the sudden lump in his throat and shook his head. "I didn't okay. Why would I stop you from dating anyone?"