"You keep laughing I'm going to stab you in the throat."

Mark threatens Angel who's making a fake scared face.

"You know Mark, I never pegged you for the feisty type."

Angel states playfully towards Mark.

"Yeah you like that. I knew all along you wanted me."

He jests chuckling again, and Angel joins in shaking her head.

Mark and Angel always had that in breakable bond that only a few would understand. It was just like old times when they use to hang around one another as teenagers. It was funny how time flew by for them both. Mark being married, and Angel in a relationship with a remarkable woman. It was only going to get better though. Angel knew within her heart that it would get better. A little hell to get to heaven.

"Come'on let's get going,"

Mark suggested standing up from the table and stretching his arms up to the sky.

Angel nodded to him.

Ana's POV:

Ana sat relaxed in the chair staring at herself in the mirror before her. It was just Ana's third time being at a beauty parlour. She never liked going because she was afraid that the salon woman would damage her hair, cut or it would not come out the right way. That had always been a major issue for Ana, but Amanda insisted that she come to the beauty parlour that day. Amanda could see that Ana had been really depressed lately. After the miscarriage she knew Ana needed a dear friend. Angel wasn't good on being sentimental when it came to coaxing people.

Today was suppose to be a girls day out. Little did Ana know what Amanda had in store for their day. It was like a secret that she would never be able to get out of Amanda. It was hopeless to even try anyways, for Amanda was as stubborn as a bull. Ana's thought's still all over the place she needed to get herself together and back to normal. Angel wouldn't want to be around someone who's grieving over a situation that no one had no control over. Ana knew it killed Angel to see her so down. She then turns towards Amanda.

"Thank you, again..."

Ana said softly towards her.

"No need to thank me. It looks like you needed a day to yourself anyways. Beyond the loving clutches of Angel. I just want you to enjoy yourself."

Amanda stated looking up from her magazine.

"I'm sorry, I must be dre-.."

Ana was about to say before Amanda interrupted her.

"Ana, you are a good friend. I admit I do miss the woman I met that first night, and the beautiful one that was glowing on my wedding day. But things happen. I know right now you maybe... no you are grieving over your recent lost. But! And I mean but! There is no reason to beat up yourself for it. We are all here for you. Take as much time as you need. Just come back when you're ready."

Amanda explains smiling slightly at Ana.

"Thank you,"

Ana murmur's smiling slightly.

Ana missed herself as well. It's like she had lost herself in between it all. But a piece of her had left that day. Ana shifted around in her seat closing her eyes. Since Amanda had been treating her out it was only right that she enjoyed this time. There was a sudden whisper next to her. Ana opened her eyes once more tilting to the side to see Amanda, and one of the hair dresses whispering behind their manicured hands.

"What are you two plotting?"

Ana asks her eyes darting between the both of them.

"Nothing!"