t h i r t e e n

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

"what did you just say?" jaemin asked as he pulled renjun onto his lap with a smile and stroked his hair.
"you heard me" renjun blushed as he looked at his legs.
jeno squealed with a massive grin and kissed renjun on the cheek.
"you like us?" jeno asked, to confirm.
renjun nodded as jaemin smiled even harder, if possible.
"it's okay if you think i'm weird, i'll just go and never bother you again" renjun began as he moved to get up from jaemin's lap and leave.
jaemin shook his head and dragged him back down to his lap before shutting him up with a kiss.

renjun felt butterflies explode in his stomach, happy that this kiss they shared wasn't because of some stupid game, but instead was meaningful and valid.
jaemin pulled away soon after joining their lips and rested his forehead against the elders.
"we like you too dumbass"
renjun chuckled before jeno tapped his shoulder with a pout.
"where's my kiss?"
renjun giggled and leant in to kiss the younger boy, much to jeno's enjoyment, while jaemin watched blissfully as their lips moved together.

once they seperated, jeno touched his lips to jaemin's, not wanting to leave him out.
they smiled into the kiss and pulled apart soon after, renjun still sat on jaemin's lap.
renjun stared at the two with adoration as he yawned quietly.
"tired?" jeno asked him, to which he nodded sleepily.
"i'm not surprised, you and chenle worked really hard on that dance" jaemin added as he stroked the eldest's hair comfortingly.
renjun smiled and laid across the two boy's laps.
his eyes fluttered shut slowly as jeno rested his head on jaemin's shoulder.

"wake up renjun"

jaemin shook the small boy who groaned and nuzzled his head into jeno's lap.
"come on baby, wake up"
renjun rubbed his eyes and sat up into jaemin's lap.
he smiled.
"i thought it was all a dream"
jeno chuckled and kissed him on the lips.
"no baby boy, this is reality"

a/n short chapter sorry xx

also sorry i haven't updated much, i've had exams and lots of things have been going on in my personal life, please understand 💖

also we are almost at 2k i'm-