f i v e

C H A P T E R   F I V E
a/n: I BREATHED AND THIS TRIPLED IN READS IM CONFUSED BUT THANKYOU

"so" sicheng smirked  and jumped onto my bed, waking me up "today's the day you're introducing me to that hot ass teacher of yours"
i groaned and pulled the duvet over my face as i tried to let myself fall back asleep.
"it's not until after school, so stop being excited and keep it to yourself please"
he huffed and pouted before muttering a fine before heading out of my room, leaving the door wide open behind him.
"don't shut the door then" i yelled after him before groaning once more and leaving my warm home and getting up to shut the door.

i rubbed my face and sat at my modern looking desk, pulling my mirror infront of me as i observed my appearance.
my hair was sticking up in all directions and my eye bags were prominent.
i grabbed my concealer and weakly swiped a small triangle under both of my eyes before blending it out with a makeup brush in an attempt to hide the dark circles that formed under my brown orbs.

i got up from my seat and moved to my dresser to grab my hairbrush that sat atop it.
once it was in my grasp i sat on the edge of my bed, facing the window, and began to brush through the knots.
looking out of the large window, he noticed a familiar boy rushing around.
he watched carefully as jeno went through with his daily routine, before he began to change that is.
once the younger boy had begun to slip his pyjama shirt off of his body, unknowingly giving renjun a view of every muscle, i turned away with a blush on my cheeks.
"snap out of it" i said to myself, slapping my cheeks before moving to my bathroom.

after i finished with my morning routine, i unplugged my phone and scrolled through my social media's, seeing what i'd missed.
i was happily reading through all the tweets taking up my screen, when my phone buzzed and a notification hung down on the top of my screen.
'jeno 😇 sent a message  [3m]'

'jeno😇: you up yet?"

i smiled and opened the imessage app, ready to type my reply.

_________

'jeno 😇'

you up yet?

yeah i'm just getting ready,, why?

jaemin couldn't stay over last night,
so i was wondering if you could keep
me company for the walk to school?
🤗
um.. sure why not 😁

great! i'll knock on your door in
twenty minutes x

cool see you then

bye x

————

"god must really want me to have a whole ass heart attack" i stated as i held my hand to my now clothed chest and fell back on the bed.
i pulled my sleeves over my hands, creating a comfortable "sweater paw", and i grabbed my glasses from the bedside table before slipping them on.
pushing them up the bridge of my nose, i let the round frame take sit on my face, appearing very aesthetic once paired with my mustard yellow hoodie.
i brushed my teeth, after walking to the en-suite, and made my way downstairs, now having fully finished my morning routine.

"breakfast?" sicheng asked me like he does every morning.
"i'll pass sicheng, thanks anyway"
he sighed in defeat and poured himself some cereal.
"you should eat more, you're deathly skinny"
i laughed and sat next to him.
"thanks?"
he rolled his eyes and brought the spoon to his lips, letting the rice krispies slip down his throat.

"i don't need a lift to school today, by the way"
i said, staring at the screen in my hands while a stray kids music video played.
he furrowed his eyebrows, putting the spoon back in the bowl.
"how come?"
"i'm walking with jeno"
sicheng almost choked on his cereal as he looked at his younger brother with wide eyes.
"onE of the boys you smOoched?"
i shyly nodded with a blush on my cheeks before sicheng whipped out his phone from his pocket.
"i have to update ma on the situation" he said before running away where i couldn't stop him.
i sighed and looked at the time, seeing twenty minutes had almost passed.
i decided to start putting on my shoes as i waited for jeno to knock on my door.

my heart skipped a beat when i heard a soft bang coming from the front door as i swiftly opened it.
"hi renjun" he smiled at me, causing me to swoon.
"hi jeno" i replied as i stepped outside of the door after swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"hi renjun" i smiled at the adorable boy.
"hi jeno" he replied with a soft blush upon his cheeks.
i cooed at his cuteness, admiring him in everyway.
the way his little figure got engulfed by the hoodie that hugged him, and the way his tiny hands peaked out from the sleeves, completely confirmed any feeling i had for the boy previously.
i could only hope he would return those feelings for us.