People walk on either side of the sidewalk, some old and some young, even some children run, weaving their way through the crowds. They laugh and some sing, some walk distracted while others hang onto their parents hands paying close attention. Buildings of all sorts line both sidewalks, signs are everywhere but Erin can't seem to read the words on any of them.

A black car turns the corner behind Erin and heads straight for her at a constant speed. Erin turns around to face the car and before she can react the car drives straight through her, as if she was a ghost.

She looks at all her surroundings, she isn't really sure what to make of it all. But that's when she see's it.

That familiar building.

Where did she see it again? She couldn't remember. The big 'M' on the building looked so familiar but she just couldn't place it.

"I think you're suppose to go in there." A voice suddenly says.

Erin spins around, confused at the fact that someone was talking to her when she was a ghost in this world.

When Erin spins to face the voice she comes face to face with a tall, dark skinned girl. She has long, dark and curly hair and stands in the middle of the street.

Her arms rested at her side but it was obvious where her statement was directed as she stared from Erin to the building.

"Who are you?" Erin asks the woman.

The woman takes a step closer and Erin takes a cautious step back. The unfamiliar woman seems to take the hint and doesn't advance any further. "I'm Deserey, but you can call me Dez."

"I'm Erin."

Erin doesn't look away in fear her new companion will disappear.

"What are you doing here?" She asks the woman.

Dez thinks for a moment but shrugs as a response. "I'm not actually sure to be honest. I don't even know how I got here. I think I'm dreaming. Man I could do some weird crazy stuff right now and there would be no consequences. I could totally give someone a smartphone right now, although Rip would be pissed if I did." The woman seems to ramble until the mention of a certain Brit.

"Wait," Erin halts her. "did you say Rip?"

"Yeah." the girl answers quickly. "That's my captain, It's got a long story so I won't bother telling it."

"I think I'm hallucinating." Erin mumbles to herself. She knows there could be other people out there named Rip who are captains, or this girl could be some figment of her imagination but it somehow all seems so real to her, too real to be made up.

"I still don't know what I'm doing here, sometimes I never know why I'm here." The last part was whispered but Erin was still able to catch it. Although Deserey is talking again before she can say anything. "But I do know that you're suppose to go into that building." She points to the tall brick building with the 'M' on it. "And I'm suppose to go with you."

"Why?" Erin asks as she allows Deserey to come a little closer. "To give you company. Something is telling me you'll need a friend after what you're going to see in there."