Helping out a friend

//LEGENDS OF TOMORROW\\

//HELPING OUT A FRIEND\\

"Come on, you can't be serious?" He laughs.

Her straight face remains. "I'm so damn serious, i swear." She tells him.

His laughter stops, "You don't even need to ask that question." He pauses for a moment, "Of course, i promise."

She shakes her head, signaling it wasn't good enough for her, "I need to hear you say the words."

He sighs, grabbing ahold of her hand and looking straight into her brown eyes.

"I promise to always look out for you, to always love you and be by your side no matter what. But most importantly, i promise to fight for you, always."

What he says makes her smile, "You know, that was way more than i asked for, right?" She giggles.

"I know." He smiles back, cupping her cheek and leaning down, pulling her in for a kiss.

Their lips connect and she smiles through the kiss, knowing that this is forever.

"Did you know?" Connor asks while he inputs the code to the warehouse.

"That this would happen?" Erin assumes.

Connor nods his head while Sara speaks, "Oliver said the only reason things got bad was because us two and Ray weren't here to help."

"I suspected that might be the case, now that's a good thing." Rip says, Erin responds with "Hm?" As she is completely lost by the brits train of thought.

"Now once the mission is complete and you three return to Star City 2016, you will all be present to stop Grant Wilson's uprising." Rip continues.

"So this version of Star City doesn't have to exist?" Rip responds to Erins question by saying "Correct."

The group walks into the warehouse and begins their way down a row, "The future is always in flux." Rip says as they finish walking down the first isle, still having found nothing. "This world isn't real." He finishes.

"Let's split up." Erin suggests, ignoring Hunters statement in the process.

Sara nods her head, "We'll cover more ground that way."

Suddenly the windows are blown in and the door is torn open as soldiers flood into the warehouse, surrounding the group.

They don't give them time to think as they immediatly begin to attack the group.

Erin's eyes turn a dark shade of green as her clothes are replaced by black fur and her hands and feet into paws.

Soon, her whole body is that of a panthers. She growls and lunges at the first soldier, going straight for his neck.

She sinks her teeth into his flesh and violently pulls a chunk of it away from his neck. He falls on the ground but Erin has no time to think as she is already going after the next one.