Money Is Power

<<LEGENDS OF TOMORROW>>

<<MONEY IS POWER>>

They had landed in God knows where, and Erin was bored out of her mind.

She had started off her time training, and when that became too much of a strain she took it upon herself to ask Rip where the hell they were.

As she enters the main brig, she can see that Sara has already beat her to it, at least that's what she thinks.

"Sorry, trained by Leauge of Assasins, sneaking up on people is kind of our thing." She hears Sara say.

"Ou, Leauge of Assasins, whatever you're talking about doing, i'm in." Erin speaks as she enters the office.

"Since when have you become so familiar with the Leauge?" Sara grows suspicious of her friend.

Erin just shrugs, "I had my year of specialty with them."

Sara gives her a look that tells her they are talking later, but thens back to Rip before more can be said.

"What did you need, Ms. Cooper?" Rip asks, already annoyed with the duo.

"I just wanted to know where the hell we were but i think what she has to say," Erin nods towards Sara, "is going to be more interesting."

Rip sighs, "Did you not listen to a bloody thing that was said when we landed?"

Erin shrugs and smiles. She then turns the tables towards Sara, who is ready for her chance to speak.

Before Sara can talk Hunter voices his opinion on their presence; which is basically sumed up to 'leave me'.

Sara doesn't back down. "You don't actually have a plan, do you? And that speech wasn't about convincing us. It was about convincing you."

Erin wanted to ask what speech, as she hadn't been listening during that either, but she kept her mouth shut.

It was Erins turn to speak, though. "I'm guessing it didn't work." She tells the Captain.

"Not particularly, no." Rip makes gestures with his hands as he says, "Hence, my desire to be alone."

"So we can't kill Savage." Sara starts. Rip cuts her off saying in a sassed tone "Oh, i see you've grasped the concept of immortality, well done."

"Maybe we could slow him down." Sara finishes as if she had never been inturupted.

"Now, Ra's al Ghul taught me a thing or two about fighting powerful adversaries." Sara recalls.

"Ah, Ra's, what a guy." Erin retorts.

She recives a glare from Sara which makes her back down fast and quick.

Sara turns back to Hunter who is listening intently, and says "If you can't kill your enemy, weaken him. If you can't cut off his head, take his heart."

"Mr. al Ghul was quite the poet." Rip says as he looses interest once more.

Erin finally clues into where the assasin is going with her point. "At the weapons auction Savage was trying to sell his nuke." She knowingly says.