First kiss (4)

It's been a long time since debut and we have started making rookie kings. Me and tae have been getting closer and closer everyday. Today we had to film a rookie king and we were excited. Jungkook has opened up more in front of the camera and talked more to the hyungs and MCs.

Taehyung P.O.V

It was stage 6 in the game so far and we were playing 'Endplate king' which is a card game when all of us have a card and we flip it over at the same time. Who ever has the skull card has to do the punishment.

Namjoon had the punishment in a case and was gonna reveal the punishment so we could do the game. Namjoon raised the punishment that read 're-enact the scene from frozen flower(a kiss)' right away everyone started freaking out, including me. I didn't want to kiss someone right now. I had never been kissed before. The only one in this room I would feel comfortable kissing is jungkook. I don't know why but he is the one I'm closest to. I don't like jungkook like that, right? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got handed a card. "1,2,3" and everyone flipped their card. I exhaled in relief since I had a live card and not the skull card. But I started laughing when I noticed that jhope had gotten the skull card and he had to kiss someone. Once I got another card to see who jhope had to kiss, I didn't worry. There is no way I have the skull card. "1,2,3" right when we flipped over the cards my heart sank.

I have the skull card! I have to kiss jhope! I was mad. I didn't want my first kiss to be like this and with him. They were already putting lipstick on him. I looked at jungkook to see his reaction to this. He was shocked but looked excited. Why is he excited? Why do I feel hurt that he is happy I am kissing someone who is not him? Why do I wish I was gonna kiss him? Why am I hurt over him being happy for me about to kiss jhope? Do I like him? No I don't, right? I was snapped out of thought when I felt yoongi pushing our heads together. Our lips touched and I hated it. I wasn't thinking about the kiss right now. I was thinking about jungkook and what did I feel towards him. Right when we pulled away I fell on the floor. I didn't want to cry. I hated that kiss. Why did I just have my first kiss? And I hade it with jhope. Why do I want it to be with jungkook?

Jungkook P.O.V

Right when I heard that jhope was gonna kiss tae I got happy for a second. Tae is finally gonna have his first kiss! Yay! But then when I saw yoongi pushing their heads together I thought I wish I was the one kissing tae. What?! Why do I wish I was in jhopes position? The position that was about to kiss tae. Why do I feel sad now that I am not gonna be his first kiss? Do I like him? No, I don't like him like that right? I didn't want to seem like a party pooper so I just kept smiling even though I was sad that I wasn't gonna be his first kiss. Once I saw them kiss I went behind namjoon. I didn't want to be seen by the cameras.

Once they broke apart I started thinking. What if tae likes jhope and not me? Why do I care who he likes? I wonder if he liked the kiss? I wonder if he likes jhope now? Why do I care about all of this? Because.... we are friends? Yeah! That's right! Just friends! I kept smiling for the rest of the episode. I tried not to be obvious that I was sad that I wasn't his first kiss. But I couldn't get the image out of my head. I wish I was his first kiss.

Taehyung P.O.V

I wish he was my first kiss

——————————- 💜 ——————————

Hope you guys like this chapter!! I'm sorry(not sorry) if I tricked you with the title. Also sorry that this was a short chapter. I didn't want my taekook loving eyes to sweat. Anyways I'm gonna try to post every other day. I think it will be easier for me to do that but that could change soon. I hope you are having a good time living and are doing good deeds. And if you think no one loves you just remember I love you 💜