Laid Bare

Rated: 18+

This story was posted as a separate book. Then I thought of just including it here for easy access.
DISCLAIMER : Was my first attempt at writing something erotica. Not that great, so be warned.
_-_-_-_

"I am scared." Her voice sounded hoarse and breathless

"Don't be." He assured.

His callous hands travelled the path from her neck to her wrist that was held above her head. Her hands were restrained by the red silk cloth he wrapped around before blindfolding her and the silk cloth was in turn tied to the rim of the bed. She was fully clothed, yet she felt more exposed than she has ever felt.

His weight moved off her and she could hear the opening and closing of the draw on her left side. What is he looking for?

The bed dipped and within seconds she felt him between her thighs leaning over her.

"What is it?" she asked nervously.

"Shhh.... don't think about it." His voice was husky like dripping of honey. "Don't think about anything. Relax." He said in a trained patient voice. How can she relax?

His hand cupped her cheeks and he flicked off strands of hair from her forehead.

"It is not about me. It is purely going to be about you today." He whispered in her ears.

The sound of unzipping the side zip of her Kurta filled the room and her heart began to beat fast when he effortlessly pulled it off her head.

This man was mystery with open eyes and now she was blindfolded, trusting only her other senses, the uncertainty was killing her.

His fingers curled on the tautness of her nipple over her lacy bra and pulled them in a lethargic fashion. A helpless growl of his name escaped her lips at the sudden assault. She lost the contact of his hands for a minute before she felt him unhurriedly untie the knot of her Patiala pant. The tearing of the cotton was heard as he ripped it off her body rather impatiently. Widening her legs further, he accommodated himself between her and bent forward, too close to her face but not kissing. She could feel his warm breath fall on her lips. He was still fully clothed, probably wearing the same checked white shirt and khaki coloured trousers in which she saw him before all this inanity began. She could feel the soft fabric of his clothes touch her naked flesh at some places. It was time for her bra to go next, as he snapped the hook at the back and deliberately cupped her whole mound while snatching the material away from her body.

The tip of his tongue traced her lips in slow circular motion. The moment she parted her lips, he pulled away. "Do you remember our first kiss?" he asked.

She had to put some effort to recollect it. It was during a moonless night, under the dark sky, amidst thunder and lightning. His rough lips, irrepressible hands and feral desire. The memory still managed to raise goose bumps. She nodded consciously licking her lower lip.

Even as she was lost in the memory of their first kiss together, she let out a gasp at the sudden contact of his skin. The tip of his finger was touching her just at the start of her cleavage. Or is it the tip of his nose?

"Ohh.." she moaned in a chilled voice as he followed the straight path down her cleavage. It was the tip of his nose after all, because she could feel his cheeks rubbing the inner side of her mound sensually.