Her first morning

Rating : 18+

Written long back

----

The warm rays of the sun illuminated the room with a serene glow. In any normal day Annika would not have appreciated the rays directly falling on her eyes, disturbing her sleep. But that morning was special, because the night that passed was extremely special. Annika opened her eyes to witness the bright morning and a smile was plastered on her lips. She wondered if the smile just stayed throughout the night when she was asleep. After all she had the best sleep of her life. With a little movement Annika adjusted herself in the bed so that she was facing the ceiling. The soft satin of the duvet rubbed her body making her aware that she was naked waist down. The brown shirt, only piece of clothing that covered her body, had ridden up and Annika suspected the strong male hand on her waist had something to do with it. Very carefully Annika pulled down his shirt on her body. Last night when she was debating with herself on whether to sleep naked or to grab a night suit from her still unpacked bag, she spotted his brown shirt carelessly thrown on the nearby chair. Thoughts of all the romantic stories that Annika had ever read passed her mind, how the heroine wears the hero's shirt after their act of passion. Annika couldn't resist the temptation of wearing his shirt. It seemed just like how she always imagined. Also she was too tired to grab her bag and she doesn't like sleeping naked.

A sudden chill ran down her spine as Annika felt soft caresses on her skin below her stomach. She turned her head to the left immediately to check if he was awake. But no, her completely sated husband was sleeping peacefully. "Shivay" she whispered to herself. Annika's smile widened as she looked at him or was it blush? If Annika tells her friends that she consummated her marriage with her husband last night they are totally going to give her that 'told-you-so' look. She very clearly remembers her conversation with her friends a week before her wedding.

"I am not going to let him even touch me before we get to know each other better" Annika had told.

That sounded funny to even Annika now. She had let him do more than just touch her last night. 'What had changed?' Annika wondered.

Annika always knew her marriage would be arranged considering how conservative her family is, not that she wanted to fall in love but she was prepared herself to marry whoever her grandfather chose for her. After Annika agreed to marry and approved the guy her family suggested everything took place around her in fast forward and before she knew she was in marriage hall.

Annika spoke to him only a couple of times before the wedding and none of the conversation involved more than two sentences. The day before the wedding Annika had a full speech rehearsed to convince him that they needed more time before consummating their marriage. But now contrary to her decision she was in her husband's arms, in his bed, admiring how cute he looked when he was sleeping.

Annika blamed all the romantic stories that her friends kept forcing her to read. They did have an effect on her hormones. There are high possibilities that her husband's handsome face and chiselled body did some trick. He looked no less than a film star in that cream colour sherwani. Or was it his light caresses on her waist during the photo shoot? Well his hand reminded on her waist massaging the area way after the photo shoot ended. No complains. May be it was just that one embarrassing moment in car.

They both were coming to his house from the wedding hall in a car. The drive was long and Annika was very tired. What she thought as just relaxing the tired eyes turned into a small nap. When she woke up, she found herself pressed to her husband's body. Her head was on his chest and she was half hugging him with her arms around him. He was looking outside the window but his right arm was around her securely. She lifted herself with a sudden jerk and he looked at her concerned. "Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded too embarrassed to look at him."Water?" he asked extending a bottle towards her and she took it mumbling a thank you. She sat far away from him through rest of the journey but that did nothing to make her heartbeats normal.