"Okay then, if you need anything just call me, excuse me" the doctor said exiting the room. Terry looks at Kat and me.

"Really Kat? you have not fixed this?" Terry asks in a high pitch tone.

"Terry it was me that didn't want to correct the doctor anymore" I quickly answered for Katrin.

"because if this news comes out, that the great Katrin Dane is pregnant and is married to someone like me it may cause chaos and negative feedback towards the business," I explained.

"how so?" Terry deepened.

"we all know Katrin Dane as the dominant, power hugging, influence lover, business tycoon that everyone looks upon. She's always sure of everything and never enter something that's not well calculated and researched, how will everyone react when the infamous business empress got impregnated out of wedlock and married a complete stranger?" I continued explaining.

"I'm sorry" Terry said looking at me with sympathy.

"That's okay" I said to her with a soft smile.

"Anyways, we're having a daughter!" I exclaimed before looking at Katrin who's smiling at me.

"Yes! we're having a daughter" She said while looking at me. 

I keep looking into her eyes then to her lips, slowly I started leaning in and so was she, it feels like an eternity before our lips finally meet and it was heaven. Everything was a blur, the place didn't matter, the smell of disinfectant didn't matter all that matters is here and now, the two of us sharing a sweet moment together.

A throat clearing made us separate, looking at the source, Terry was looking at us with a huge smile making me blush. I take a quick look at Katrin and she was also looking red but smiling softly.

"Okay guys, as much as I love seeing you two all love up, we still need to go back to work"

I nod and help Katrin to stand, smiling at her we held hands while walking to the car. Seeming a bit tired Katrin laid her head on my shoulder and so I held her close kissing her forehead. Terry sat on the passenger seat while glancing at us through the rearview mirror. 

It feels amazing having Katrin in my arms, I never imagined myself to fall for someone as breathtaking and perfect like her, I never imagine to fall in love period. But now everything just seems to fall into place, I'm gonna be a father to a beautiful baby girl, I have the most gorgeous woman as my wife and a witty yet handsome son who never fails to brighten my day. I finally have the family that I thought I can never have nor deserve.

Arriving at our workplace I help Katrin out of the car, you can't tell she's pregnant due to her loss dress and her small baby bump, according to the doctor this is due to her tight stomach muscles and to not worry because it is normal for first-time mothers. 

Katrin decided to take the normal elevator rather than her private one for an unknown reason but I never questioned nor stop her which prove to be a dumb action because low and behold the reason why my head was and still might be chop.

"Hi Kris!" Elizabeth greeted me making Katrin raise her brow. Why on earth Terry decided to stop at a shop first and not come with us.

"Hi" I squeak.

"Good morning Miss Dane" Elizabeth greeted our boss politely maybe a bit curious why she's riding this elevator.

"Good Morning" Katrin replied with a cold tone. I'm currently standing between the two women and Elizabeth is getting a bit too close.

"So Kris, since it's Friday, wanna join us tonight? we're going to a newly opened bar. I heard the place has good food and drinks" Elizabeth spoke near my ear making Katrin glare and I swallowed hard.

"I-I-I can't" I answered stuttering.

"Come on join us! you never spend time with your officemate and besides I can make your night a hell lot of fun" she said seductively to my ears.

"Ah-ahm" I'm lost for words and Katrin isn't liking it one bit.

"This is a workplace, you should discuss matters that aren't related to work outside your working place and time. I don't pay you just to chit chat" Katrin said coldly before stepping out of the lift. I was going out with her but Elizabeth held my wrist.

"Kris wait! so you'll join us tonight right?" Elizabeth is one persistent human and it's irritating. She isn't even affected by what our boss said.

"I'm sorry I can't, excuse me I still have to discuss somethings with Miss Dane" I said pulling my wrist free and walking fast to Katrin's office.

I didn't even knock I just went inside and look at her standing near the huge windows.

"Katr-" I started but was cut off

"what can I help you Miss Smith?" she said not giving me a glance.

"I'm not going with them, with her" I explain myself.

"I don't care what you do after work Miss Smith" she answered finally looking at me but with an emotionless face.

"Katrin, please don't be like this. I'm not entertaining Elizabeth, I don't even like her" I said approaching her but she went for her chair.

"As I said I don't care, you may leave" she said getting some papers.

"Katrin let's talk about this" I'm pleading by now.

"There's nothing to talk about Miss Smith, you may have impregnated me and we may be married but you're still my employee, I still pay you so you do as I say and leave" She said making me stop breathing. It feels like air is being sucked out from you. I couldn't move and just stare at her, I was right all along she will always end up hurting me.

"Okay, Goodbye Miss Dane" I said low and just walk out.

I took the stairs to my office and just sat on a chair taking the ultrasound picture of my child from my pocket, she's so precious I can't just abandon her. 

Katrin is right I'm just an employee like the others and I have to know my place so from now on I'll act like one.