Feelings?

Raven's POV

Nico, Jason, Annabeth, and I started hanging out a lot more. It felt nice to have friends I could talk to. With the others I feel kinda like an outsider.

We were in the kitchen when Beast Boy came in. He looked at me and smiled then noticed Nico and frowned turning out the door.

"What's his problem?" I asked.

"Wow, you really are clueless!" Annabeth snorts.

"What do you mean?"

"He likes you Raven," Nico explained.

Now it was my turn to snort," Yeah right."

"Why don't you ask him yourself," Jason suggested.

"Fine, but only to prove you wrong."

I quickly walked over to BB's room which he was sharing with Leo. I stopped for a second feeling slightly excited then I knock.

Beast Boy's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was in my room with Leo, messing around. Soon I began to smell a hint of herbal tea, Raven. I heard her footsteps stop in front of my door. She clearly hesitated then knocked.

Leo stood up, " I got this. "

I pulled on his shirt, " No, I can answer the door. " He sits back down confused until I opened the door.

"Hey Rae," I say kindly.

"Hey Gar, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Do you, maybe, have a crush on me?" She asked a little flustered. She must be baiting me so she can reject me.

"No, why would you think something so silly?" I lie.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up, Nico thought... you know," I couldn't see her expression under her hood, " Okay, bye. "

I close the door and turned towards Leo who was shaking his head in disappointment.

"What?" I ask.

"You just broke your poor little black birds heart."

"Huh?"

"She was asking if you liked her 'cause she likes you!" He explained.

"Oh gods, did I just fuck up my chances with Raven?!" I said brushing my hand in my hair.

"Yes, buuuttt you might be able to catch up with her still."

I quickly ran out the room.

Raven's POV
*****************

After Beast Boy and I had our conversation I slowly drifted back to the kitchen. I honestly felt... sad.

"How was it?" Annabeth asked.

"He doesn't like me, told ya."

"Raven do you want to talk in private?" Nico offered as I nodded.

"Are you okay?"

I shake my head slowly," I feel like shit."

He hugged me as I began to feel tears stream down my face. I cried for a long time and when I finally stopped I noticed plenty of broken object around me.

"Dam it," I slowly smile.

BB's POV
+++++++++++
I ran out the room looking for Raven but I couldn't find her until I made it to the living room. She was hugging Nico and I couldn't see her face. My heart stopped for a moment then I stomped towards the kitchen to be greeted my Annabeth and Jason. They looked at me with a disgusted look.

"What!"

"How dare you hurt Raven like that?" Jason defended.

"Well she obviously got over me quickly," I argue.

"What do you mean?" Annabeth asked.

"She was just hugging Nico."

"You idiot, Nico is gay," she said flicking my head.

"Really?"