✞Ugly villains and Conflicted feelings✞

Começar do início

"Some days..I wake up and I just wanna hide under the covers~"

"Cause, no matter what I do I'll never be just like all the others~"

"I'm a little O.D.D, most people really don't get me~"

Feeling a sudden tap on her shoulder she came back to earth from her spaced out zone as she looked to see everyone in class staring, blushing a dark red in embarrassment in being caught singing again. Hearing someone 'tch!' Loudly she looked ahead to see the one person she didn't want to be around, looking away from katsuki ignoring him she went back to drawing in her notebook waiting for her uncle. Being peaceful one second it was ruined as a certain loud asshole slammed his hands on her table 'Why are you ignoring me? You seemed just fine talking to me a couple of days ago..' sighing softly she looked up at him as she spoke out loud and clear for him "Why am I ignoring you? Maybe because you act like my friend one second and the next you act like you want nothing to do with me. You're just a heartbreak and distraction walking.." hearing him stay silent she looked back to her notebook as she could feel everyone staring once again, the blonde boy taking his hands away before sitting at his own desk awiaza walking into the class short after telling everyone to be seated.

Explaining how they would be going to U.S.J today and that they would need to collect their costumes everyone but four people cheered out loudly, leaving the class one by one as they collected the cases that held their costumes heading to the changing rooms changing into them. Fixing the strap to her katana she felt a soft hand on her shoulder sensing it was Mina 'you look very pretty today! Like a goddess with your costume and makeup!' Smiling a little she bowed her head to her "thank you.." 'no problem! Also, what's wrong?..I can tell you're down..' sighing quietly she fiddled with her katana "just..conflicted feelings.." deciding to brush the conversation off both girls left the changing rooms as they headed out to the bus, hearing lida bark out the seating arrangements before Mina hopped on the bus poking her head back out to inform him that the bus wasn't seated like that.

Climbing in last she saw all the seats but the one next to Bakugo taken as she went to the back ready to just stand, but the great Mina had to go and point out the seat was open so she slowly sat next to him silent. Feeling him glance at her from time to time the bus was filled with all the students but three singing all the way there, Lila not helping but joining in as they all sang 'Party in the USA' by Miley laughing softly at lida trying to belt out the notes. Swaying slightly as she could feel two pairs of eyes watch her the entire time, finally arriving at the large building they all filed out of the bus listening to Aiwaza explain the rules and to be on best behavior. Entering the building they all saw a person standing there as the astronaut person thing explained who they were and what was to happen, glancing down at the plaza of the course she saw multiple purple swirls appear as different ugly looking auras walked out of it.

Tilting her head her body went still as she saw the familiar aura of someone she once saw as family but now as nothing but trash, growling softly catching the attention of everyone else she could hear her uncle yell at her before she leaped forwards. Spreading her wings out as she dived towards the villains at a fast speed slamming her feet into the ground, causing a ripple to race through the ground as it wiped many of the bad guys to their butts knocking them out. Narrowing her eyes at the pale blue and grey aura she straightened her back as she tried to keep her calm in front of him "you..why are YOU here?" Hearing him chuckle she could hear the others attempting to run before the swirly purple person disappeared from her sight, looking to where the others were she could see them trying to attack him before they vanished into the black hole.