saya barricaded the door with a pole, looking to reyna who was still stunned she turned to chico storming up to him. "you- you killed jaden." marcus spoke for the girl as she put all her effort into slapping chico. his face went to the side, looking to marcus and then to reyna. "fuck jaden! another second, they could have had reyna too! hacking her into pieces!" chico looked down to the girl only for her to scoff and walk away.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" marcus yelled. "we got no first aid, marcus! he was a dead man! you don't want to like it, but i saved us." chico defended himself. he looked over to reyna closing his eyes letting out a sigh, happy she was alive. reyna started to look around frustrated how she gave up her only chain that she had on her.

"marcus. i can't..." petra called out looking to the blood in her hand she dropped to the ground in pain, marcus was quick to run and crouch along with saya, she ripped the flag wrapping a piece around petra's wound. chico turned his back to everyone, running his hands through his buzz he was trying to think of ways out. turning when he heard a bang on the door and the yelling of a different language. reyna furrowed her eyebrows knowing they were talking to someone, piecing it together she looked to saya.

"we're going to die in here!" chico yelled out, marcus quickly denied the idea. "are you blind? they're fucking dying! the monks are slaughtered! we're trapped! no weapons, no nothing!" chico was looking to the realistic of the idea. reyna's eyes didn't leave saya. what the hell could they possibly want with her?

"we grab some chairs, we make a barricade. okay? we'll wait them out." marcus optimism wasn't helping the situations as he pushed a couch in front of the door. "you think that chairs are gonna stop those terminators?" chico yelled. reyna studied how the doors were wooden and with the right anger they could be broken.

"chico's right. they're not gonna stop until they get what they came for." saya finally spoke out and agreeing with chico meaning it was serious. "how do you know?" marcus challenged. saya went silent for a couple of seconds.

"because they're kuroki." saya looked to her best friend, reyna closed her eyes shaking her head recalling the story she told maria and her one night. "what kind of crazy shit you pulled us into, saya?" chico let saya's name leave his lips like she was some poison. "what do they want?" marcus questioned, maybe he could convince her to give it to them and that'll she be alright.

"me." saya stated, and marcus' plan went out the window so quick. "well, sayonara, princess. i vote we hand her ass over." reyna cringed at the words that left chico's mouth. she tilted her head sideways "actúa como si tuvieras algún maldito sentido!" reyna yelled hitting chico in the chest, only for him to raise his hand to her as if he was going to harm her, like many times he did behind closed doors. marcus did not want to witness chico put harm to another nice girl so he pulled reyna into his chest before he could. "we're not doing that." marcus simply spoke holding reyna's hands so her back was to his chest. looking away to chico to turn to saya.

reyna's eyes didn't leave from chico. maybe they could give the men chico and be on their way. "you want to die over some pussy? go ahead. leave me and reyna out of it." chico looked to reyna, he cared for her. and if he was going to find a way out, he knew he was going have to drag her out.

"weren't you just going to hit me? i don't think you really have a say what happens to me." reyna let herself slip from marcus grip, into saya's holding her hand, she didn't want to look at him anymore. "hey, at least let me die knowing who killed me." marcus stopped saya from walking any further.