You're Coming?

"Who's he talking to?"

~Next Day~

Charles was already wide awake reason being his phone had been constantly vibrating as soon as the sun rose.

Must be Samuel.

He probably wondered where he went and it probably was a pretty rude thing to ditch school but at least Samuel had someone to talk to.

As he listened to the sickening sound of his phone still harshly vibrating, he began to cover his ears.

Soon enough he realised that he couldn't longer ignore his friend and decided to text back.

Charles: What do you want?

Samuel: Where are youuuuuu
                Are you okay!!

"Urghhh.." Charles moaned putting his phone on silent and finally getting up from bed.

He strutted into the bathroom to brush his teeth only to his dissatisfaction, see his sister in there.

Her long black hair almost looked wet as it dangled down past her shoulders almost to the bottom of her white t shirt.

The younger girl tiredly brushed her teeth and as soon as her brother walked up beside her.

"Loser"

"Brat"

Although they reeked the same energy they could never much to their moms disappointment, get along.

But that's a natural thing for siblings, right?

Either way they both got out of the house without a word.

Charles decided he would go knock for Samuel especially after leaving him hanging not too long ago.

Although they didn't get along too well, Charles still waved bye to his sister who returned the gesture.

The sun shone hazy as Charles made his way to Samuels house.

And sure enough Samuel was still home and also must've been waiting for Charles to show up because as soon as he approached the red door it burst open as fast as the wind.

"What the hell was that about?" Charles muttered just loud enough for his friend to hear.

But even though Samuel heard him he decided it would be best to ignore that and instead tackled Charles with a hug.

Charles although he didn't physically show it, savoured those few seconds of attention.

"Gee, I thought you might've died," Samuel said smiling way too brightly for such a dark topic.

Charles was visibly confused but instead replied " Well I sure hope that doesn't happen?"

"Haha, Lets go!," Samuel grabbed Charles' hand making him slightly blush.

Not that Samuel noticed anyway but Charles propped up his black scarf just in case.

Underneath the hazy sun and autumn leaves, the pair took a chatty walk to school.

"And, sadly we have reached our destination," Charles sighed

"How very unfortunate!" Samuel added, chuckling softly.

They looked through the gates of hell before calmly walking in.

"Why did you leave anyway? I mean I get schools boring but it was lunch time," Samuel said rolling his eyes aloud.

Charles grinned "I guess I just got bored or something plus it's too easy leave,"

He shrugged his shoulders, sheen black hair bouncing ever so slightly.

"It's almost like their begging me to go!" He gave out laughing

Samuel jokingly frowned "Fair enough, I guess but just don't leave me alone like that, Okay?"

Charles smiled "Fine, I promise."

"And you have to take me to the festival..."

Charles, once again chuckled "Whatever you say!"

Samuel looked down "I actually had to make friends, shaking my head,"

Charles' smile almost faded.

He didn't really like the idea of Samuel hanging out with other people. They were best friends so it was only supposed to be the two of them.

"Speaking of which,"

Samuel began frantically waving his arms at someone "HEY GEORGE,"

There was silver haired guy at entering the school who seemed to have had heard Samuel but chose to ignore him.

"Let's go over, he probably can't hear us!"

And at that moment let's just say Charles wasn't really smiling anymore as he got dragged to this stranger.

"I see you've got tea again?" Samuel said to the stranger who failed to answer in time

"Anyway, this is my friend Charles and he is very happy to meet you!" Samuel babbled on about some unfamiliar topics for a good while.

Charles zoned out for a while until...

"Right, Charles?"

"Ye— Yes, of course!"

"And so it's settled you're coming with us to the autumn festival after school?" Samuel asked George .

George shrugged "Now I guess I am," he blurted confused

Well this day just got ruined...

Sorry for taking forever to upload.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter either way 💖

Toodles, Ally