Chapter 2: The big promotion

On a Monday afternoon it was beautiful day and the sun was shining and Amy and her class were doing some paper mache as part of their art class. Next thing they hear a knock at the door, Amy goes to open the door to find a woman standing there wearing a pink blouse, black skirt and some black shoes. It was her boss Jan Evans. "Hi Mrs.Evans do you need to speak to the class"? Amy said. She said no in fact she had came to see Amy and she said to her that could she accompany her to her office so that they can talk? Jan then says our substitute teacher Nicole Kelly will bring her resource students in with her and look after your class as we may be a while in my office Jan said to Amy. Amy says that's fine with Nicole taking over her class. Jan tells Nicole its OK and then Amy sees her coming down the hallway with her long red hair, a black and white spotty dress with red heels and when she goes into the class Amy follows Jan to her office.

So Jan why do you want to see me? Amy said to her boss. I am very happy with your work, as you know Mary O'Donnell our vice principal is retiring so I am offering you the job if you want it? Amy is in complete shock and is smiling thinking about it however she then goes to say that "I think I need to speak to Autumn about it before I make my decision if that's OK with you? That's fine however I need to know if you are interested by Friday at 5 pm. Amy ponders in her thoughts for a while. In the meanwhile on the other side of the building Autumn is in class and is starting to not feel well as she has a headache and then suddenly gets a severe nose bleed. Mrs Jenkins her middle aged teacher runs down the hallway to find Amy. Mrs Jenkins wearing a green top, black jeans and black shoes eventually finds Amy and Amy decides to take Autumn home and after a while her nosebleed had finished and she was OK again.