Chapter 1: First Day back at School

It's an overcast morning at 8 am in the town of Southcliffe and single mum of one Amy Barnes is up out of her informal lodging she calls her little girl down to have her breakfast she takes a seat for around ten minutes and has an espresso. Why are she and her little girl up so early the answer is on the grounds that "School is back". Amy is an educator at the school and her girl Autumn is an understudy at the same school. Amy is a short haired blonde with blue eyes and when Autumn descends Amy recognizes her pulling back her long dark hair out of her face and her cocoa eyes twinkling like little stars while wearing her red and white stripped nightwear she had got off her mom the past Christmas. Harvest time sees her mom wearing white trousers, green top and cream shoes. Amy goes to her girl "Great Morning Autumn" and Autumn answered by saying "Great Morning Mum". Amy says to Autumn not anticipating that a positive reaction should this inquiry but rather would you say you are anticipating coming back to class today? Fall thought about her response for around five minutes prior to starting wryly " Oh Yeah School Whoppi dee!!

Presently go ahead Autumn you know you must come back to class. "Alright Mum" with the miserable face as she ran upstairs to get prepared for school.

Go ahead Autumn its quarter to nine we better go ahead, I'm nearing, I'm advancing. They experience 5 kilometers far from the school which is in Church Dale and can hold up to 200 students. Amy and Autumn land at the school at 8:58 and when they had stopped up the chime sounded and they all wound up in the play area and advised to locate their own class bunch. Fall was attempting to discover her class bunch yet inevitably two individuals sounded Autumn Over here and she turned her back to see her companions Hannah and Chelsea and she was then satisfied to see them again furthermore to come back to class.