Chapter 5

I'm watching the fight as it started and the one named Koneko was small but you could tell that she had something special. The two are in a full on fist fight and Broly's power started spiking. I then noticed her eyes turned a golden yellow.

YN "Oh no this is going to be bad."

With the others

Goku "Oh no. she's going to kill that girl."

Gohan "Broly's won't hear any of us she's going to be more focused on taking out her opponent."

YN's Pov

I'm watching as she's throwing Koneko all over the place and fires a Ki blast out of her mouth. She then grabs Koneko by the leg and proceeds to slam her into the ground multiple times and throw her into the wall and just like that Koneko was out, however Broly wasn't finished. She went to go attack Koneko and I appeared in front of her and kicked her back.

YN "Calm down Broly! The fights over you Won!"

She then throws ki at me and I get hit by them and I'm starting to get pissed off.

YN "Announcer!"

Announcer "Yes?"

YN "Make this the final fight of the tournament. NOW!"

Announcer "Okay."

He then grabs the mic and says.

Announcer "This is the Final fight! BROLY vs YN! BEGIN!"

Broly charged at me and started firing more Ki blasts at me and I kept on dodging all of them and then knocked a few of them away and said to her.

YN "Now its my turn. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was coming at me.

YN "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was getting closer and I turned super Saiyan she hits me away and we start clashing as I then kicked her in the side of the head knocking her into the ground. I then flew up into the air and summoned a bunch of ki and threw it down at her she then screamed in pain as I did it. Then again she flew up and we clashed again.

Goku's Pov

Goku "How is he able to go toe to toe with her in that form when he's only a super Saiyan?"

Whis "Allow me to explain goku. You see YN came to me when he was 16 years old and wanted me to train him but that's not all."

Beerus "Yes. He also trained with me. He pushed himself to his absolute limit and actually is one of the best fighters I have ever faced."

Vegeta "I remember him telling us that he was leaving for a year or so to train but I didn't know he was training with you."

YN's Pov

She tried hitting me with a ki blast but I put up a barrier and it caused the ki to hit Broly I then followed it up with a kick to the head. I jump back and started running at her with two ki orbs in my hands and she fires ki at me and I then jump over it and threw the ki orbs at her the sent a barrage of them at her and to put the icing on the cake I threw a soul punisher orb at her.

Vegeta's Pov

Vegeta "What the hell is that attack?"

Whis "He calls it soul punisher. An orb that is created from pure energy and when thrown at an enemy it can destroy them is their heart is filled with evil. In this case Yn used it so that he could stop Broly and knock her out before she could do any damage."

Goku "So its like the Hakai except he can only destroy evil people with them?"

Whis "That is correct."

YN's Pov

I walk over to broly and I lift her head up and gave her a senzu bean.

Announcer "The winner is YN!"

Everyone was cheering and I was making sure broly was alright. She opened her eyes and saw that I was holding her.

Broly "What happened?"

YN "I'll explain later."

At YN's house

Everyone was sitting around eating and Broly and I were sitting away from everyone and I was explaining to Broly about what had happened.

Btw this is what she is wearing right now

Broly "So you're saying that I lost control and almost killed my opponent?"

YN "Exactly. I jumped in and saved her and stopped you from killing everyone."

Broly then hugged me and said.

Broly "Thank you."

She then kissed me on the lips and took a hold of my hands and I was on the ground as she was on top.

Broly "I love you."

I then kissed her and said.

YN "I love you too."

She was about to remove her top when I stopped her.

YN "Broly lets wait for that."

Broly "Oh yeah you're right."

After everyone left I went inside and laid down. As mom, dad and trunks all went to bed I hear.

??? "YN are you awake?"

YN "Yeah I'm awake."

Broly comes out of the shadows of my dark room and takes her shoes off and removes her top and gets into bed with me.

Next morning

After our fun last night she gets up and puts her clothes on.

YN "So I'll see you at school today."

Broly "Ok bye."

YN "Bye."

She used instant transmission to leave and I got out of bed and tried putting on the uniform but my muscles wont let it happen.

YN "Welp no uniform for me."

I head down stairs and ate some food. I then hear.

Bulma "I just got a call from Chichi saying that Broly wasn't there this morning and she then popped out of nowhere now what do you have to say for yourself young man?"

I stood up and placed my dishes in the sink then she is looking at me and my father is just ignoring it until I say.

YN "Renegade for life."

I then flew out of the house and went to school.

End of chapter 5.