Chapter 23

Nighttime

Hilda still hasn't returned, it makes Hilbert wonder what is taking her so long to get back. 

Hilbert: she wouldn't take so long to explore a city with Bianca, something must have happened. 

Hilbert walks to the window and looks out, still when it is nighttime, people are still walking around like it is day time. 

Hilbert: i knew Castelia was Unova's largest city, but never would i believe it would be like this. 

He then sees a certain individuall that makes his heart bump faster and his hand form a fist. 

Green hair, complete white atire, black and white cap and a look that makes him worried. 

Hilbert: time to intervene. whatever you're going to do, im going to stop it. 

Hilbert takes on his cap, grabs his jacket and four Pokeballs. He walks out of the Pokemon Center, sees N and carefully follows him.

N walks in between two buildings to a corridor of sort, sounds begin to be heard. 

Hilbert: a human? something is definitely not right here. 

He moves closer, N walks behind a corner and begins speaking, but Hilbert can't hear what he is saying.

But it is then he gets the sounds clearer. 

Hilbert: ...

he moves closer.

N: you thought i lied when i said you would come crawling back to me? 

Person: (sounds that makes one realise they can't talk due to a gag being in their mouth)

Hilbert: where have i heard that voice before? 

N: i never lie, and now you will understand why i am so much better than your childhood friend. 

Hilbert's thoughts: whoever is there i'm not allowing it to happen!

Hilbert then reveals himself and he gets the shock off his life when seeing that Hilda is there, tied up in a corner. N is nearing her like he is about to do several options: molest her, r*pe her or kill her. 

Hilda however looks up and sees Hilbert. 

Hilbert: what the he** are you doing?!

N swiftly turns around, his eyes grow big when he sees that Hilbert has found him.

N: so you show up, when you're the least welcome.

Hilbert: shut your mouth and tell me what you're trying to do!

N: hmph. i'm going to make the girl love me, and then we will free all Pokemon from trainers, including you.

Hilbert: Hilda would never agree with you! not even tortured she would agree! 

N: we shall see. 

N turns around and is about to bend down to Hilda again, Hilbert however will have none of it. He runs at N tackles him to the ground. 

N: get off me! filthy human!

Hilbert: not as long as you are doing illegall activities with my friend!

Hilbert's rage has gotten out of hand. he holds N down and suddenly begins punching him in the face. 

N manages to kick Hilbert off himself. but his face is badly beaten. 

Hilbert: Screw off! 

N gives Hilda one last perverted look before he rises up and walks away. 

Hilbert shakes his head and turns to Hilda who is signalising him to untie her. He comes over and unties her hands, and then removes her gag. 

Hilda: *spits some saliva out* thanks Hilbert, i was afraid he would try to steal my virginity.

Hilbert then slips his arms around her, bringing her into a hug.

Hilbert: Hilda, how did this happen? 

Hilda: can we go inside? i don't want to be ambushed out here by someone else.

Hilbert: ok.

Hilbert leads her out with Hilda clinging onto him like he is a guard. 

When they get inside, the two sits down on the bed they are going to share. 

Hilbert: what happened? 

Hilda: well, i was exploring much of Castelia City with Bianca, but being the clumsy Bianca we know, she lost a Pokeball and ran all around for it, before it fell down in the sewers. She tried to get local people to get it for her, i meanwhile decided to look around the city myself as Bianca wasn't paying attention.

Hilbert: typicall Bianca, continue.

Hilda: and then i wen't into a shop to see what i could get. but the clerk was a perverted idiot. staring at my shorts and my breasts, i walked out only to have my nose and mouth covered by a funky smelling cloth. then i blacked out and was then thrown in that corner you found me in. 

Hilbert: did you know that N was coming for you?

Hilda: no, i had no idea what was going on. how did you know?

Hilbert: i waited for you for a long time, and when i saw him on the street, i decided to see what he was up to. and luckily i found you. 

Hilda then hugs onto Hilbert. He slips his arms around her back, giving back the hug.

Hilda: thank you Hilbert, i don't know why things happen as they do, but i think we should stay more close. so we don't have more incidents like this. 

Hilbert: im for it, cause then i at least will know where you are. 

Wrapping up another chapter of Black and White Journeys.

I know this chapter is coming almost right after the note, but its not my fault i suddenly out of nowhere get inspiration back. 

But he note still stands, as there might come periods where i won't be able to update. 

Have a great day next and stay tuned for more to come.

Till i see yall in the comments down below.

Peace.