Chapter 16

Both teens becomes anxious when seeing who they have come face to face with. 

The man comes out of the opening and stares at the two.

N: So, you slept together in this city too. i guess everywhere you go is going to be a dirty place. 

Hilbert: what are you talking about?!

N: you don't deserve an answer, i would have given one to her but she doesn't see who is better off us.

Hilbert: is that a challenge or what?!

N: hmph, I... want to see things no one can see. The truths of Pokémon inside Poké Balls. The ideals of how Trainers should be. And a future where Pokémon have become perfect... Do you feel the same? 

Hilda: me?!

N: i wouldn't be asking if it wasn't you. 

Hilda: i don't feel the same! whatever sick thought you have i don't share it!

N: I expected more from you. Now pay attention. My friends and I will test you to see if you can see this future, too. 

N then throws out a Pidove off his own, Hilbert decides to let Hilda battle the creep out.

Hilda: now then, Blitzle come on out!

Blitzle chirps its name and eyes its opponent with a fierce look.

N: Gust my friend!

Hilda: take it out with Shockwave! 

Blitzle begins charging up its energy while Pidove is flapping with its wings, making a whirlwind appear, Blitzle shouts its name and fires the electric energy, the blast goes straight through the whirlwind and literally shocks Pidove. The dove falls down on the ground and pants. 

Hilbert: he is lucky it is still alive, a flying type against a electric type is dangerous.

N: Pidove, get up.

Pidove however can't. it tries its best but finds difficulties in keeping itself up.

Hilda: Blitzle! finish it off with Quick Attack!

Blitzle begins glowing with a white outline, then she charges at Pidove who looks up on his opponent before getting trampled down by the horse/zebra. 

N returns his fallen comrade in disappointment, he then throws out a Pokemon that stands on two legs, has a nose similar to a clown and a wooden beam in its arms. 

Hilbert: Timburr. 

Hilda drags up her Pokedex to see what is to know about her new foe. 

Pokedex: Timburr the Muscular Pokemon. These Pokémon appear at building sites and help out with construction. They always carry squared logs. It fights by swinging a piece of lumber around. It is close to evolving when it can handle the lumber without difficulty. 

Hilda: a fighting type, interesting. Blitzle, do you want to continue fighting?

Blitzle nods to her trainer. 

Hilda: ok then. use Charge!

Blitzle begins charging its energy again, but instead of shooting it, she stores it and makes Shock Wave far more deadly than last time. 

N: hmph, use Low Kick.

Timburr sets his log down, he then runs towards his opponent with a evil smile of sort. 

Hilda: now use Tail Whip!

And as always, Hilbert's signature tactic fools the opponent and lowers its defense.