Chapter 21

Hilbert and Hilda has just entered Pinwheel Forest.

Hilbert's thoughts: resulting to stealing? those a**holes are going to get it! 

?????: wait you two!

Hilbert and Hilda turns around and finds a man with messy brown hair, a green and red outfit to be following them. 

Hilbert: can we help you sir?

?????: you can, are you two Hilbert Black and Hilda White from Nuvema Town?

Hilda: we are, who are you?

Burgh: i'm Burgh, gym leader of Castelia City. i heard from Lenora that you two are going to go after Team Plasma, is that correct?

Hilbert: it is, they stole a skull and we're gonna get it back.

Burgh: now now boy you may want to calm yourself down and plan this out. You see that opening?

Our two friends turn and see a opening into the forest.

Burgh: they may have gone that way to trick you, while there is a way upwards too, i will take that way and if i don't find them i will block the exit. go after them, Lenora is waiting.

Burgh runs in front of them towards the exit.

Hilbert: why do i get the feeling that he just wants us to do the heavy lifting?

Hilda: i don't know, but let's go. 

Hilbert: before we go further. 

Hilbert releases Pignite and Pidove from their Pokeballs. 

Hilda: wut?

Hilbert: we're bound to run into Team Plasma, so we got to be ready to fight them.

Hilda: good point. 

Hilda then releases Blitzle and Dewott to fight alongside the two others. 

Hilbert: now let's go!

The two friends rush into the forest. 

Hilbert: gosh, a labyrinth? now?

Hilda: welp, guess we have to clear it. 

The two walk inside and carefully hold hands, not to lose each other in there. 

And they come across several Team Plasma grunts who try to stall their advance to get the skull back. 

Hilbert: Ember! 

Hilda: Water Gun!

the combined water fire attack puts an end to all resistance they encounter. 

One by one they manage to tie the grunts to trees and keep them there while calling for police to get them. 

as for Blitzle and Pidove, they too get their share of combat while continuing their advance. Pidove flies up and guides Hilbert and Hilda to the right way. 

Then they find the grunt holding the skull.

Grunt: why you pesky children! can't you just go home and do nothing instead of interfere with Team Plasma?!

Hilbert: never in my life have i ever been so disgusted by humans! you claim to be liberating Pokemon but you don't even release your own! 

Grunt: shut it! when im done with you not even your Pokemon will be fine! go Sandile and Watchog! 

Hilbert: you ready Hilda?

Hilda: always ready Hilbert.

the two keep their hands intertwined while Pignite and Dewott ready themselves for a battle. 

Grunt: Sandile use Sand Tomb! Watchog use Hypnosis! 

Hilda: Dewott, Razor Shell and block Hypnosis! 

Hilbert: Flame Charge into Arm Thrust Pignite! 

Dewott grabs its scalchops and blocks Hypnosis, Pignite glows in fire and is pummeled towards Sand Tomb, he evades it by a margin and uses a super effective Arm Thrust against Sandile who can't hold up against a fighting type. 

Hilda: now cut it! 

Dewott then crosses its scalchops, making Hypnosis fail.

Grunt: damnit! why are you so good in battling?!

Hilbert: its called team work with your partners, something Team Plasma will never achieve! Let's end this Hilda!

Hilda: right!

Hilbert and Hilda: combine! Water Ember Gun! 

The two Pokemon work together and fires their range attacks which hits Watchog, creating a explosion. He stands however. 

Hilbert and Hilda: now use Arm Thrust and Razor Shell!

Now the two Pokemon runs at their opponent with attacks ready. 

Grunt: use Super Fang!

Watchog's teeth glows yellow, he then runs towards his opponents. The three collide in a new explosion where the trainers can only hear the slashing of swords, hits from punches and screams of pain. 

When the smoke dies down, Pignite and Dewott are victorious. 

Hilbert: thats the way guys! excellent! 

Hilbert and Hilda let's go off each other to congratulate their Pokemon. the grunt however is kicking dirt. 

Then suddendly someone comes walking towards them, he has a weird outfit and white beard. 

The man grabs the grunt and goes away with him, without the skull as the grunt dropped it to fight against the teens. 

Hilbert: now that was weird. 

Hilda: it was. but the skull, it is there.

Hilda takes it up.

Hilbert: it is special to see it, but we got to return it to Lenora. 

Timeskip

The teens have returned the skull and is for the moment just relaxing in the Pokemon Center. pondering about their unusual adventure. 

Hilbert: what is it with us that is so special? why are we the ones to suddenly become so important that faith decides to send Team Plasma at us?

Hilda: wondering about that won't exactly give us answers, but sometimes you got to relax a bit. 

Hilbert: what do you mean?

Hilda begins grinning playfully at Hilbert, she then pushes him down on the couch, making him blush when she lies herself on top. 

Hilda: relax. 

Hilda adjusts her position, making the two look like they're cuddling with one another.

Wrapping up another chapter. 

God damnit brain, i hate you! CAUSE YOU MAKE ME DEMOTIVATED AS HE**!

apoligies for that rant but oh well.

Hope you have a great day next and stay tuned for more to come.

Till i see yall in the comments down below.

Peace.