Da Fuck? - Tionne

Tionne

I couldn't just pick one this is stupid,what the fuck did I get myself into. Atleast DQ is here,I miss him.

(DQ on the side/above)

"Do you want me to baby?"    "Yea,so what you gon do?"        "I'm most def not finna kill nobody so imma......you know" I looked down

" Now Lisa ,you gotta pick. What you gon do?" "NONE!"     "Pick one Lisa baby,I love you."            "*laughs* Okay imma do what Tee doin."           "Me too." "Get ya stuff and Tee comeon!"          "Where am I goin?"          "You movin in with me.Now bring yo ass!"              "O-KAY! Damn." 

I grabbed my stuff and was out.

He had a decent car ,it is a big truck with leather seats.

"You know I  love you Tee."  "How can you love me already" I said with a smirk

He stopped at a red light and looked into my eyes and said, " Your beautiful,inside and out. Your not like other girls,you real. Tomboyish but got that girly side of you that comes out when you see me. You think I'm beautiful,you want me to hold you when your sad. You want to love me. I want to love you."

His words are true I want to love him,I know for a damn fact he's beautiful,and I want him to hold me ,not only when I'm sad but everyday. I want us to be like Angilina and Brad.

"You're right,why are you so amazing?"   " *Laughs* Why are you so gorgeois?"  "Boy please, why do you sell drugs?"      "You see this car? When you see my house you'll be amazed. It brings in fast money baby.  Use it to relieve stress babygirl. Okay?"

"Okay."   "We here baby." "Daymnnnnnnnnnnnn *sounding like Craig and Smoky*"

"I can't wait to sell,wait...I don't have my clothes with me."   "I'll take you shopping but you wanna get some needles and shit?"

"Yea! "  We walked in the house it was beautiful, this my baby house.    "DQ, you never asked me out."     "Oh yea,you wan go wit me?"  "Duhhhhh now lemme get on yo back."   "Aight, you so skinny girl. But dat ass not. *laughs*"

"Shut up!"  We got high we played danced to not music. Break shit everything. He took me to his room He had a big king sized bed.

DQ laid me down and got between my legs.  "I love you Tee."  "I love you more."    He started kissing my neck.

I'm a virgin,  I know what you thinking. How can you be this fine and be a virgin I've been waiting on the right one. And he is.

He contiued,He ripped off my clothes and kissed me down my chest and stomach. He took my panties off with his teeth.

My baby licked his life away.  He spelled DQ +T this is my man.

He did that for about 30 minutes with his fingers and tonge .

(I'm horrible at sex scenes sorry)

He went to his drawer and got a condom.When he put it on I pushed him down. Ive waited so damn long, I wanna do it now.

I started slow,he moved my hips faster making it hurt.

"Ow stop,DQ stop!"    "WHAT!" He made me jump a lil. "It hurts go slower."      "You a virgin?"  "I turned my head to the right trying to dog his question.

"It's okay baby, I'll wait.  We already started so your not but imma wait."    "Ok, I tell me about you."  "My name is Da'Quan Blue,uhmmmm I'm from Charleston. I sell and use but not much. I'm 24, and I'm mixed up with a lot of shit. My mama was a hoe, don't no my daddy. I have a lil sister Daja. "

"Oh I'm sorry."  "Fah what?" "Not knowing yo daddy and stuff." "Don't be and tell me about you Mrs.Blue."

"You know my name, but my last name is Watkins. I'm 23,from Iowa I'm black and native american. My daddy walked out on me and my moms. And I have a lil brother Kayo. And Lisa and Ro my sisters. "

"Oh, now go to sleep I'm taking you some where in the morning. "

"You got bed clothes? "  "Yea but you don't need em. *wink*"

                      Morning

I woke but ass naked ,I remembered what happened last night.  He actually waiting for me.

I got off him and found his big ass shower.

                       DQ

I heard Tee in the shower. I want me some pussy,she gotta give it up. I swear I love Tee, I just think this shit goin to be an addiction.

I don't want it to be,the last worker I had that was a user stole all my shit.

I walked in my big ass shower with T.

"Good morning baby" "Good morning T."          "So where we going don't worry bout dat. *smirk*, gimme kiss."  She kissed me softly, I pulled her closer to me. I put Da'Monsterinside of her. She didn't tell me to stop or nothing.

Yea I got her now.
♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌♌

Comment

Is T falling for DQ

IS DQ a good guy?

Are they in love?

Where is he taking her?

Do you think the sex was good?