The Decision&Ow!! That Shit Hurt-Lisa

:Lisa:

I stood from my bed and went to get my self another twix. Then Rozonda came inside and she reeked off cigarette smoke which was weird. Ro never smoked. "Hey Lisa. I got the aspirin for Tionne. *smokes* " "Now you?! Who the fuck y'all be hangin wit? And I'mma take that aspirin. Thank you." I went upstairs and put the medicine in the medicine. "Oooh, Ro go take a gotdamn bath. And make you soak nice and long! You fuckin stink!" "Sorry!" She walks to her room and I hear the bath water run. "Say Big Eyes?" "Lisa. And Yes?" "Lisa, C'mere." I went over to my bed. "What chu want?" "Closer." I get a lil closer. "Closer." "Closer." "Closer." We were now real close. She sat up and began to lean in, her lips touched mine. It blew up into a full blown make out session. Tionne deepened the kiss then she began to remove my bra and underwear. Wait, wait, wait, what the actual fuck!

"Hol up Tionne." "C'mon Ma. And who is this Tionne you and the girl with the pretty hair speak of?" I sigh. "Never mind." "May we finish what we started?" "No. Tionne got to sleep." "Who is Tionne??!?!" "You!" "Stop yellin at me!" "Then snap out of the high mode!" "What the fuck are you talkin about? I'm not high. My head hurts like a bitch, but I'm not high!" "I'm sorry TT. First you ask who is Tionne, then you say stop yellin at me." "What? Lisa, I know who Tionne is. I'm Tionne. Are you ok Lisa?" "Y-yea, I think I am. I needa lie down." "You sure you ok?" "Yea. I'm ok. Just *breathes out* I don't know." "Look at me." I look into her eyes. "Lisa, what's really goin on?" "I'm tired. I'll see you in the morning TT. I'm goin out." I picked up my keys and phone and walked out the door.

:Tionne:

Something is goin on with her. And I will figure it out.

:Lisa:

When I got to the bar, I got myself a couple drinks. My homeboy Javon got me on that shit! "Ayo Lisa!" "Aye, Javon!" I dapped him off. "So wassum my nigga?" "Nun, just stressed." "Dayum. Well I got sum that will help that." We walked to his car where he pulled out a bag of coke. "Here sniff this." "Naw, I ain't bout that life." "C'mon." "No!" "Yes!" He put it to my nose and I accidentally sniffed it up. "Ow, that shit hurt!" "You'll get used to it. C'mon." "*groans* Fine!" "Oh and get ya friends and meet me and my house tomorrow. We gotta explain sum." "We?" "Don't question just do it." "Don't be yellin at me you dumb fuck!" I hopped in my car and drove to the house. Tionne was no where in aight, while Ro was watchin tv, smokin. "Niggas get the fuck up and leggo!" "Where we goin Li?" "Out! Naw Come on!" "Fine, don't be yelling at niggas. " " Where's Tionne, huh, answer me?" "Give me a chance damn, she sleeping. " "Then give wake her up god -damnit! " "TIONNE COME HERE AND GET DRESSED! " SHE came down the few steps we had and was in a hoodie and joggers.

"What?!" "We leaving,now bring yo ass." She mumbled something and walked to our new car (it's uses) . " Where we going Lisa?" "To my friend Javon house, He wanna Talk to us." "Isn't that the guy who always snortin that shit?"

"Yes Rozonda, you can't talk. You the one who smoking every 3 minutes. Right Tee?" She turned her head from the window looked at me and her then turned back around. Somethings wrong, and I want to find out. After about 20 minutes we pulled up to his apartment.

"JAVON OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!!" "Wassup with the attitude LiLi?" "Nothin." "Hmm-mm." Then JAVON opened the door and the ugliest grin plastered across his face. "C'min." We walked in and I saw 2 niggas, 3 knives, 3 snipers, needles, beer bottles, dope, pills, cocaine, cigarettes. "What's all this DQ?" Tionne looked confused.

"That is what you are here for. Ya see, you have two choices. Murderers or Drug Dealers and users. Your pick. But you cannot do one or the other." We looked at each other and looked back at the items, knowin we've gotten ourselves into a very sticky situation.