7. Being A Prostitute ✔️

Manik is standing near the window looking at stars.

Manik pov: Nandu u r like this stars in my life. Thank you for making me smile again. U are my sunshine and life.

His short time happiness got disturbed by sonia.

Sonia: Hi Manik how am i looking?
Manik: good
Sonia locked the door and tried to kiss him but Manik didn't show more interest.
Manik: Mam
Sonia placed her finger on his lips and danced infront of him.

Touch me touch me
Kiss me kiss me

Song is playing in background.
Manik tried his best to make her happy by dancing with her but she was not happy.

Sonia bite his lips hardly.

Manik is jumping due to the pain he tried to stop her but that bitch have no human feelings.
He fall down due to the pain.
Manik: Mam plz let me drink some water
Sonia: No (she took the water bottle and drank little looking at Manik)

Manik pleaded but she didn't care that.Then she asked him to lay on bed and Sonia removed her cloths but Manik had no interest on her body.
Sonia: It seems like u are not interested it me? Hm it hurts baby.

She laughed loudly and took a knife.

Manik: No mam plz... i will give u pleasure

he tried to comfort her but sonia cut his hand with the knife
Blood started oozzing from his hand but she again started making cuts all over his body.Manik started loosing blood little by little
sonia pulled him to washroom and pour hot water over his body.Due to the bleeding and cuts his body was paining like a hell, Manik saw heaven in that moment.
Sonia: How are u feeling?
Manik is struggling to speak due to pain
sonia: Manik speak (angrily)
Manik: wonderful.
Sonia: I know.In room Manik is standing infront of him fully naked and at last she show him some mercy.
Sonia: Manik put this haldi all over ur body otherwise u will die now due to bleeding.
Manik put it without waiting for a second, he can't die now.

Manik pov: Nandu am sorry but there is no other choice to fulfill ur happiness.

Sonia: Now will u do me a favour?Manik: Yes
Sonia: I want to bite ur hand
Manik: Wot?
Sonia: Raghav calls me a vampire
Manik: mm but a not a werewolf and ur enemy
Sonia: I know but there is no there option. If u want admission in Medical college then allow me to bite u.
Manik: Plz mam do whatever u want but pla give admition for Nandini
Sonia: Ok then u have my word
She jumped over him and started sucking his body, lips and bite on his hand.the bite was so deep and Manik was 100% sure that he have to take rabbis injection. {injection for dogs}after her severe torchur she started crying
Sonia: Manik am so sorry for torchuring u.
Manik: Sonia plz give help Nandini i don't need anything more
He was bleeding and sonia screamed for help
Raghav and Dr Mehra consulted him and give the first aid.

Sonia: Am sorry Manik
Manik: No Sonia its fine plz help my Nandu
Sonia: ya i will
Manik: Are u satisfied? Did u need my body more?
Sonia: no no u are too good am very happy to know that still there are men's who can sacrifice anything for there family
Manik: mm if u are angry then kill me now
Sonia: shut up doctor why aren't u treating him properly?
Doctor: Am doing that but his wounds are deep and we need to hospitalise him right now otherwise he won't survive today.

Raghav took Manik to hospital and Sonia is guilty seeing his kindness.
Sonia: Doctor i will pay u but he should get proper treatment.
Doctor: I am trying my best but we need 0-ve blood urgently its not in blood bank.

All are trying there best but raghav is not able to find a lead.
On ventilator Manik is breathing his last breath.

Flat

Nandini is completely distracted thinking about Manik.
Nandu: Devima why am i getting negative vibes? Is Manik all right? Why he is not receiving my call?
She opened her vermillion box and tried to put it over her forehead but before that the box fall down making Nandu more worried.
Nandu in panic screamed: Abhi bhai and Muku .... Manik Manik is not fine. I can sense it.

She passed away crying

How is the update???