10. Nandini Knowing The Truth ✔️

Nandini is lying on the bed thinking about Sanskaar's words.
Nandini: how can u do this to me manik? I hate u.

It has been 3 am till 1 hour before manik used to bang the door and beg her to listen to him but Nandu ignored him and throw different things to reduce her frustration.

Nandu pov: Manik i hate u ..................i hate u.............how could u cheat me? Navya i stopped talking to u after knowing ur profession and here my husband turned to be a prostitute. Nandini how will u sleep with him? God its better for me to die that forgiving him.

She opened the door thinking that she need to commit suicide than living as a prostitute's wife.

Next scean made her drumstick.'

Manik is liying on floor and shivering like a hell. Nandu first tried her best to ignore him but the doctor profession made her to stop and check him up. Manik temperature is high and its increasing.

He was on floor whole night crying badly so now he is having high fever. With great effort somehow Nandu manage to make manik stand and pulled him to bed.

Manik is continuously whispering her name saying sorry.

Nandu: Manik enough am not going to forgive u

Nandu controlled her emotions and injected him medicine which can reduce his fever and covered him with blanket.

He was holding her hand tightly, first she tried to push him but latter Nandu composed herself and slept besides him.

After some hours she got up seeing a bad dream someone was stabbing Manik from back, trying to get his pressure and making him hard to do it.

She got up breathing heavily shouting his name. Manik is sleeping next to her holding her hand still in medicine effect.

Nandu got up slowly without disturbing him and checked his temperature.

She made soup and made him drink it.

He is still in a semi conscious state murmuring her name.

Nandu had coffee and started thinking about Manik, how they meet, their life and everything.One thing he understood it was not his fault completely Manik had sacrificed everything, his body for his family.

Nandu saw his diary in his warddrobe.

Nandu opened it and started reading, tears started falling from her eyes when she got to know how much pain he had beared due to prostitution. In his dairy he had written about all hardships in details which even made her more guilty.

Nandu (crying): Manik that day u where hospitalized for me? O god what the hell i did? He had scarified his valuable body infront of sonia for me? I am a doctor because of him. No Nandini u have to apologize him for ur bad words. But Nandini's brain was saying don't he is a prostitute u should leave him

Nandu screamed because she was confused due to the fight between her heart and brain.

She composed herself and kept the dairy back in its place. Nandini don't want Manik to feel more bad after knowing she got to know everything more deeply about him.

She sipped coffee and sat besides him.

Nandu slowly cared his hair and kissed him on forehead. After sometime Manik got up, Nandu served him food and helped him to change. She cared him like a patient and Manik did'nt even said anything. In deepth he was happy and enjoying her love and care.

Next day he feels better and initiated the talk

Manik: Nandini i want to talk to u. Plz listen to me (He narrated her about his life, how, why he got into prostitution? About his parents, soha, mr khurana and everything accept his pains)

Nandu listened it without any fail.

Manik: Nandini this is my truth my past life. Now u can decide whether to live as my life or divorce me? I won't stop u never ever. U can take ur own time.

He got up to leave but nandu stopped him

Nandu: Manik i have decided my answere

Manik: What??????

Nandini: Manik i...................................................

How is the update????