depressed ♤ maxian

[edited, slight changes, 310 words]

disarray. pure disarray.

the only thoughts running through his head are those of panic, sadness, anger, death. one simple decision and he's a total suicidal mess. he scratches at himself roughly, his only motivation is to draw blood. smeared tears cover his red cheeks and eyes. they glisten like sparkles in the dim light of his phone.

shaky hands message the only one he has left to go to. they don't answer. he's all alone. suicidal at midnight with no one around to help. he draws blood in the corner of his lip. a spot he likes to pick at and watch blood ooze from on a daily basis. these damaging things were the best way to ease his anxiety fueled depression.

he doesn't jump as his front door opens. he left it unlocked for a reason. he remains curled up with himself on the living room floor. he hears feet run over to him. he ignores them, just digging even deeper into his own flesh. arms wrap around him, a hand grabbing his bloodily one. he starts to panic even more and squirms. through kicks and muffled sobs he hears a familiar voice.

"Ian please, I love you, I love you."

it's max. he's crying. he immediately goes still, his mind spinning. muttering incoherent things, along with some coherent things, he just lays there. warm arms wrap around him tightly, not showing any sign of ever letting go. muffled sobs and mumbling fill the otherwise silent house.

"I can't do it anymore."

the way his voice sounds so, so, broken makes max's heart break. max just continues crying out muffled 'i love you's. after a few minutes he leans into the embrace and joins max in crying the simple phrase. neither would ever think this is how they'd revel these emotions. but things have the tendency to happen unexpectedly.