"Oh." Said Hinata.

Just than they could hear the alarm going off.

"Damn it." Said Sasuke.

"We should h-head back" Said Hinata.

Back at the tree stumps.

"Well now. Looks like none of you should worry about going back to the academy." Said Kakashi.

"Huh? You mean we passed? Alright!" Said Naruto.

'I-I actually passed? That means I still get to be with N-Naruto!' Thought Hinata.

Sasuke just sat there.

"Actually none of you are going back to academy because you all failed! You should just give up being a ninja!" Said Kakashi shocking everyone.

"What!? So we couldn't get the bells. That doesn't mean we should just give up!" Said Naruto.

"You should because you are all useless losers" Said Kakashi.

Sasuke tok out his knife and ran at Kakashi but Kakashi easily took him down.

"And yet you still can't do anything" Said Kakashi.

"Don't you three get it? Why do you think we split you two up into teams?" Asked Kakashi.

"W-what are you s-saying?" Asked Hinata.

"You guys don't understand the point behind this excersie." Said Kakashi.

"It had a point?" Asked Naruto.

"Of course. The answer... Is teamwork." Said Kakashi.

"B-but there is only 2 bells. W-we couldn't have all worked together a-a-and passed" Said Hinata

"This test is set to do that. So you could work together as a Team and forget your own interests" Said Kakashi.

"But instead... Naruto you just ran by yourself... Sasuke you just assumed the other two would get in your way... Hinata here did the best by trying to team up with Naruto but she didn't even try Sasuke and forgot about him" Said Kakashi.

"Individual play that distrups the team geta you killed. For example."

Kakashi pulled out a weapon.

"Hinata.. Kill Naruto or Sasuke dies!" Said Kakashi.

"W-what!?"

"See? That may happen one day" Said Kakashi as he got off Sasuke.

"Look at this marvel. All these names are heroes of our village" Said Kakashi.

"That's where I want my name to go! I want to be a hero like them!" Said Naruto.

"But the ones listed there aren't just any heroes." Said Kakashi.

"What kind were they? Tell me! Tell me!" Said Naruto.

"They died in the line of duty" Said Kakashi making the others sad.

"This is a memorial. My best friend is on here." Said Kakashi. The otherd looked depressed.

"I'm giving you one last chance. It will be more difficult this time. If you prepared to continue you can eat one of the boxes but Naruto goes hungry." Said Kakashi.

"Huh? Why me?" Asked Naruto.

"You tried to steal it for yourself. If either of you two feeds him you fail. My word is law." Said Kakashi. He than disappeared.

The other two began eating but Sasuke handed his to Naruto.

"Here, you are not good to me if you are just going to be a liability" Said Sasuke.

"S-S-Sasuke is right. W-we all N-need O-our strength." Said Hinata as she also handed over the box.

"Hehe thanks!" Said Naruto.

Suddenly a giant cloud of smoke and wind appeared and Kakashi came running straight at them.

"YOU!"

"Ahhhh!

Kakashi stopped right in front of them

" Pass"Said Kakashi.

"Huh? B-b-but w-why?" Asked Hinata.

" A true Shinobu seeks the hidden meanings within hidden meanings.
Im this world those who break rules are scum. But those who abandon thier friends... Are worse than scum." Said Kakashi.

'That's... Pretty cool' Thought Naruto.

"This exercise is now over! That's all from today team 7!Your duties will commenced to morrow!" Said Kakashi giving everyone a thumbs up.

"I dit I'm I ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" Yelled a happy Naruto.

"Alright let's go home" Said Kakashi as he grabbed his stuff and left with Sasuke.

"Hey wait I'm still tied up!" Yelled Naruto.

They didn't hear him put he felt the rope come undone.

"Huh?"

Naruto turned to see Hinata undid the ropes.

"Oh thank you Hinata. I thought you forgot about me." Said Naruto.

"I-I would N-never forget about y-you N-N-Naruto." Said Hinata.

"Well we should go home and rest see ya tomorrow" Said Naruto and he ran off.

'Maybe one day I will tell him how I feel.' Thought Hinata as she watched Naruto run off.

                    End of chapter 4
Sorry this one took awhile. The next should come sooner. Believe it!