The Night and Revelations II

Start from the beginning

Bonnie hesitated. "I thought it was. I mean becoming a vampire went against everything she ever believed in, but afterwards we became closer than ever before. I don't know what will happen if she doesn't turn, Caroline. I want my mom, but I also want her remain human."

Caroline watched as her friend fought the tears coming down her face. "I know how you feel."

Bonnie stopped and looked at her friend.

"Some small part of me wishes that I could have remained human, but since I became a vampire I have become a better person, and not to mention my relationship with my mom has completely improved. We are closer now than we were before."

Bonnie smiled, and grasped Caroline's hand. "I guess we all have mom issues."

Caroline smiled and nodded. She looked up just in time to see Klaus and Kol walking towards the Grill.

She motioned her head to them and Bonnie turned to look.

"Showtime" Bonnie said, with a nervous smile.

Caroline nodded and stepped out of the car, followed by Bonnie.

Their plan for tonight was simple. Caroline would take Klaus outside, just like last time, and Bonnie would take care of Kol. To accomplish the last part of the plan, Bonnie had to dress appropriately. She Kol was a ladies man, or so he thought, and she also knew he was one of the most deadly of the Originals. She had to be careful around him. All she had to do was keep him away from the rest of the gang. Now that couldn't be too hard, could it?

They entered the Grill and looked up at the bar. The brothers had just received their drinks and were facing the crowd. Caroline focused on their conversation and Bonnie stayed close.

"Now that one, I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing." Kol replied to his brother.

Caroline watched intently as Klaus stiffened at his brother's words and waited for him to speak.

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." He replied, and Caroline smiled. She was beginning to really love this protective side of Klaus.

"Now, brother, I wouldn't try anything on your little play thing, but I would definitely give her friend a try." He said deviously.

Caroline suddenly felt protective of Bonnie at that moment.

"Be careful, brother, she is a Bennett witch. I wouldn't try anything if I were you." Klaus said matter of fact.

Kol straightened up at Klaus' words.

Caroline suddenly eased up; knowing that Bonnie was a Bennett made her feel very calm at that moment. Kol wouldn't dare try anything on a Bennett witch, unless he was really suicidal.

Caroline let out a chuckle. Bonnie looked at her curiously. Caroline leaned over and whispered what the brothers had just said. Bonnie laughed.

The brothers looked over at them wondering what had tickled the girls fancy. Caroline and Bonnie made their way over to the boys.

"Caroline" Klaus called.

Caroline stopped, as did Bonnie. "What do you want?" She asked, folding her arms.

"Would you join us for a drink?"

Caroline pretended to think about it. "I would rather die of thirst, but thanks anyway." She looked over at Bonnie. "I'm going to step outside. It's just too crowded in here for my liking." Bonnie nodded and Caroline turned to walk away.

"Isn't she stunning?" Klaus asked his brother, making Caroline shiver at his tone.

"She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol retorted.