Episode 2 (Part 1)

(Y/N)'s POV:

Ah, this bed is so comfortable. But there's something heavy on top of me. Cracking one eye open, Laito's face was the first thing I saw.

Ah, nope. I can't deal with people.

"Wake up, Bitch-chan," Laito said in that voice of his. "Ah.. that dazed face of yours is really enticing. Are you trying to come onto me?"

Then, he started to crawl towards me.

I thought dealing with people first thing in the morning was bad. But try dealing with a lusty vampire. It's on a whole new level.

With a groan, I tried to go back to sleep. No way in hell, am I gonna deal with this right now.

Wait a minute-

"Who are you calling Bitch-Chan?!" I shouted, jolting right up and glaring at him. No girl likes being called a bitch. Ever.

"Fu~ Who else, Bitch-chan?"

Oh, that's it. I'm rolling up my sleeves. 

Pushing his chest down with one hand, I easily flipped over our position. Now I sit dominate on his chest as I smirk smugly at him. But something else caught my attention.

I. Was. Wearing. A. Negligee. 

What- How- Hah?!

Okay... Who f***ing changed me? Which pervert was it?!  This lady promises to not beat you to death, just till your mom don't recognize you anymore, 'kay?

Looking around, I noticed I was in a foreign room. And it was pink. Sure there was a few purple here and there but everything else was pink. PINK.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against pink. I just really- desperately wish that it was any colour but pink.

Running my hand through my hair, I groaned to the inside my palm. And maybe if I wasn't so distracted by the pink room and my negligee, I might have noticed that I'm still straddling Liato. 

But... Of course I didn't.

Letting out a frustrated grunt, I looked down to see Liato staring up at me heatedly. His face was flushed as he looked up at me with lust. 

"Bitch-chan... I didn't know you were so excited to come onto me." Liato said seductively, giving me his lustful smile.

As I was raising my fist, I heard the doorknob turn, I immediately pushed Liato off the bed and I mentally cringed when I heard him hit the fall with a loud thud.

Sorry- but not sorry. I guess I can't hit you anymore but that'll do for now.

Giving Liato a smile that spoke of nothing but threats of a painful death, I turned my attention back to the person at the door to find Reiji giving Laito a confused look.

"Oh don't mind him," I said. "He just happens to find the floor comforting."

Laito immediately let out a grunt in disagreement.

Although suspicious, Reiji just dismissed the scene. "Anyways.. you guys need to get changed."

"Changed?" I asked.

"Isn't obvious? You're going to school."

School? Oh rightttt, vampires and night schools.

"M'kay." Reiji looked surprised at my acceptance when Yui was so dense and difficult when he informed her.

Please don't lump me together with Yui okay?

I'm not that naive and oblivious. Especially since I'm a person from another dimension who've already watched this anime.

He cleared his throat as he looks away from the resentful glare I'm giving

"Then... please change into your uniform over there." He said as he gestured to the uniform on my bed and walked away.

Sighing, I picked up my uniform and moved to get off my bed. As my feet landed on the ground, it stepped on something soft and squishy instead. Confused, I dug my heels into it before I heard a groan coming from below.

Looking down, I burst into laughter as I saw that it was Laito who is under my feet. He groaned as I continued to laugh while standing on top of him.

Wiping away the tears of joy, I finally decided to get off the poor boy. I bent down to pat his head, giving him a sweet smile.

"That'll teach you not to sneak onto a girl's bed."

----------------------------------------------------

Sitting in the car silently with brothers as we all wait for Yui and Ayato, I can't help but scowl and tug at my short skirt. 

That's gonna be the first thing I'mma change when I get home.

After a while, Yui finally came down with Ayato and I stood up so they can get in, but to also ensure that I get the door seat.

I mean I could have scoot over, but I would be stuck sitting between Kanato and Ayato and I much prefer the door. Plus if anything happens-

Guess who's out first? Mhm, I am.

The limousine began to drive through the night but inside, it was awkwardly silent. Sighing, I pulled my phone and earbuds out from my pocket. 

As I was choosing what song to listen to, Ayato decided to flirt.

"What's on your mind, Pancake?" He said, his face close to Yui's. "You sure have a lot of guts to defy Yours Truly, Pancake"

Blah! Do I really have to listen to this?

Speeding through my song list, I still haven't picked a song that I'm in the mood for. But the flirting continues! It even escalated to the point where Ayato started to lean in to take a bite of her, his sharp fangs revealing.

Then the sharp sound of a book being slammed closed, Reiji's stern voice disrupted them. "Ayato."

Deciding to join Reiji in scolding Ayato, I said "Take such activities to your own room. Geez, Get a room."

Reiji looked slightly surprised at my interference but also there was also slight respect at my boldness. But I was too busy still looking at my phone to notice.

He then immediately concealed the shock and calmly state:  "That's for you."

"Eh?" Yui replied, confused.

"100% cranberry juice is the best cure for weak blood." He gestured to the juice box on top of the table in front of her. 

"Ah... Thank you."

"You need not to thank me. You must realize that you are our prey." He said monotonously, his eyes cold and predatory. "That goes for you as well, Miss (Y/N)"

I finally looked up from my phone, my gaze changing from the juice box to Reiji. Then I picked up the juice box, stabbed the straw through the small hole at the top and took a sip. Remembering Reiji's words, I smirked.

Your prey, huh? Oh we'll see about that.

All the while leaving Reiji confused about the smirk on my lips. 

----------------------------------------------------

Episode 2 is longer than I thought, so I'mma have to split it into 2 parts instead. If nothing pops up, then I'm preparing to have the next chapter uploaded within the next three day. So, let's look forward to that.

Anyways, please vote/comment and let me know what you think  ^-^