"Mark, you shouldn't be here. That's why I didn't call you when we got the call in about this two hours ago," Hound tensed a bit. "I know your feelings about him, and therefore I cannot let you do this." But Mark wasn't listening, he was simply storming towards Coulton, who was approaching very slowly. "Mark, don't do anything stupid!"

Of course, the moment Coulton was within reach however, Mark threw the hardest punch possible at his face. An action which happened so fast that it seemed as though Mark had caught his guards off-guard. The man however, simply chuckled darkly, and looked at him. "Did that feel good?" Coulton sneered. "I bet it did, I can only imagine how you've felt these past few weeks, Markie," He teased.

Mark's eyes flared with anger at the use of the nickname, which had been often used by his father. This time, he launched at him. "You son of a-!" Two guards pushed him back. "Let me at him!" He tried, but kept getting pushed back. "I oughta beat him over his stupid head with a crowbar!"

Coulton laughed, but Hound quickly moved forward to calm his son down. He could feel the pain he felt through the bond, but none-the-less, he didn't want Mark to get himself arrested. "So that's Coulton?" Hound turned his head as Alexis made her way through the crowd. "Geez, that punch looked like it hurt," She admitted, rather surprised. "How did he not hit the ground?"

Hound's optic ridge furrowed at Alexis's question, after all, it was a good one. His optics turned to Optimus, who was now trying to make his own way though the group. For a moment, he wondered if he should bring this up to the mech, but chose not to. At least for the moment, while Coulton was in custody. "You know, kid," Coulton tilted his head, and looked at Mark. "It was a real doozy pulling off what I did, but it was worth it," Mark began to rush forward a bit. "Very worth it."

"Why? Why my friends? Why all those innocent people!" Mark shouted in irritation, but Coulton merely continued to grin. "Answer me you freak!"

And now, Hound was moving forward faster, for two reasons. One, he knew Mark was losing control of his anger, and he needed to get him away before he went further. And the other not liking the look that he was looking at Mark with. "Well, now that Prime is here, I suppose I can tell," Optimus stared down at Coulton, uncertain. "It made it easier to get to you and the base, once I was fired, that is."

Before Mark could ask what he meant, the guards had turned their guns on the NEST soldiers. Their forms dropped, revealing robotics underneath, and therefore, pretenders. Before Hound could rush forward, Coulton already did, sucker punching Mark. He pulled his handcuffed arms around his neck, placing the chain link between them against his throat and pulling back. "Not today, Autobrat," Coulton smirked as he too began to transform into a sleek, black Decepticon. "You might want to worry about other things before you come after your little brat."

Mark had no time to question, only struggling against the pretender as the roof of the base exploded. His eyes shot up as Hound, who was rushing for him violently was tackled to the ground by Cyclonus. "DAD!" Mark kicked the pretender's ankle hard, managing to let him release him. "ALEXIS!" He shouted as his newfound girlfriend seemed to attempt to flee from the gunshots as a firefight broke out.

All around him, chaos had descended, Decepticons were coming in from every direction. Cannons, and other weapons at the ready. "Slag it all!" First Aid cried out, his optics searching around. "They cloaked their signals somehow, I'm getting signals in every direction!" He was cut off from anything more as the blast of a larger vehicon blew up the ground in front of him.

"NO!"

Before Mark could rush towards any of his friends however, cold metal wrapped around his neck. He cried out, fighting, and kicking as the eight eyed Pretender that was one Coulton held him close to his chest. "You're not going anywhere," Coulton kept his grip on him iron, and painful, dragging him back. "Lord Galvatron made it clear you were coming with us. Lucky you, you might be the only living Autobot by the end of the day."